Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody have an update on Josh Williams?

Started by pa_rob424, February 02, 2016, 10:54:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pa_rob424

Haven't heard much about his health and return to football after his injury against Tennessee. Anybody know anything?

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Hoggish1

Man, I really hate it for Josh!  Still hoping for the best. 

Love that Bret reached out to him with that offer, if things don't work out!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 02, 2016, 11:06:21 am
http://www.arkansasfight.com/2016/1/16/10780222/bielema-tidbits-updates-kody-walker-randy-ramsey-arkansas-football-news

Does not sound good.

Copied from that link...

"Josh Williams' playing career seems to be in doubt. He had another procedure and lost a lot of calf muscle and Bielema has a hard time imagining he'll be able to play this fall. Bielema said he's considered hiring Williams as a linebacker assistant if he's not able to play. Of course, we're all cheering for Williams to make it back, but if not, hate that he went out on a bad play from Tennessee. It's great to see Bielema's already planning on helping him out no matter what happens."

Man that is a huge bummer,  but look at Coach stepping up right away.  He just seems to be doing the right thing every time you turn around. 

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent for this young man and Props to Coach B for looking out for him.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

tusksincolorado

Great little article...and I am appreciative of any tidbits I read about the Razorbacks!

But was this necessary?

"Randy Ramsey will most likely be with the team through the spring as a walk-on. Bielema has obviously changed his tune here. Not sure if something changed with Ramsey's situation or if the decommitment of Jordan Carmouche forced their hand a bit."

If I want a opinion I will read the Op-Ed.

Every day I dislike the media more.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: tusksincolorado on February 02, 2016, 11:58:44 am
Great little article...and I am appreciative of any tidbits I read about the Razorbacks!

But was this necessary?

"Randy Ramsey will most likely be with the team through the spring as a walk-on. Bielema has obviously changed his tune here. Not sure if something changed with Ramsey's situation or if the decommitment of Jordan Carmouche forced their hand a bit."

If I want a opinion I will read the Op-Ed.

Every day I dislike the media more.

Doc's not a real media person, but I agree completely. That was the kind of offhand, baseless sniping by amateurs that is common on that site. They do crap like that because they believe it makes them sound more credible (to the writers on other sites in that network).

Doc doesn't even acknowledge how offensive that suggestion is, but he also does not have to face the music by dealing with coaches + having to back up his factless, mean insinuations.
[CENSORED]!

woodrow hog call

Ramsey was back with the team before Jordan Carmouche DE committed, so this is a pretty major fail.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 02, 2016, 12:02:28 pm
Doc's not a real media person, but I agree completely. That was the kind of offhand, baseless sniping by amateurs that is common on that site. They do crap like that because they believe it makes them sound more credible (to the writers on other sites in that network).

Doc doesn't even acknowledge how offensive that suggestion is, but he also does not have to face the music by dealing with coaches + having to back up his factless, mean insinuations.

Appears that he is auditioning for the National Enquirer.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

cc

Quote from: woodrow hog call on February 02, 2016, 03:09:02 pm
Ramsey was back with the team before Jordan Carmouche DE committed, so this is a pretty major fail.

Yep.