WWW.GroundAttack

Started by Seebs, February 02, 2016, 10:31:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

WWW.GroundAttack
Walker
Whaley
Williams III

Just getting my mind right if we don't get Porter.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pulled(PP)pork

.org?
.gov?
.net?
.com?
.edu??

PP

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on February 02, 2016, 10:33:10 am
.org?
.gov?
.net?
.com?
.edu??

PP

.edu obviously

They would be providing schooling.

Vantage 8 dude

Along the lines of "Being Bret Bielema" I would really enjoy seeing us do a You Tube video highlighting the U of A's long, long line of tremendous running backs. Folks, our heritage in this area goes back to even before the Jerry Eckwoods and Barry Fosters of the world all the way up to JWill and AC. Educate and remind folks that in so many respects we should be looked at as "Ground Attack" or "Running Back U" and why any great back should seriously consider us in that role. Heck, beat all the other schools such as UGA, 'Bama and others to the punch when it comes to this. While there are a lot of programs that have had a history of great backs, the point is that the first school that makes the leap and puts it out there will almost always be regarded with greater respect and stick out as having done something totally innovative and different. It's always easier to lead from the front then bring up the rear. Besides, the scenery in the lead is always so much more pleasant than always looking at other's rear ends.  ;)

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Seebs on February 02, 2016, 10:31:53 am
WWW.GroundAttack
Walker
Whaley
Williams III

Just getting my mind right if we don't get Porter.

IF?

VirginiaHog

Yes. His post was b4 Porter commited to ::hornsdown::

HappyFan

WWW.Groundattack.rbu

:razorback:

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

RedSkiesAtNightHog