Started by NedBeattySquealed, January 30, 2016, 04:26:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NedBeattySquealed

" It's not hate...Well come to think of it, yes it is."

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NedBeattySquealed on January 30, 2016, 04:26:33 pm
A homage to Hannah and Her Horse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMKJcFdyOOE
Instant classic!! LOL MAO!! I just hope this bit of "spy wear" has been sent to the NCAA since apparently all those other "non  sports" (i.e non football) are, according to the Ole Misery folks, the REAL culprits.

Amazing how many $1k handshakes are exchanged down in Oxfart. No wonder the Grove is considered to be such a great place to gather by the OM faithful. Where all the serious "business" gets transacted.

Hawgey-Davidson

elviscat

Sad! but so true. What I don't understand is why we don't do it. We have deeper pockets.

Mike_e

Quote from: elviscat on January 31, 2016, 02:58:34 pm
Sad! but so true. What I don't understand is why we don't do it. We have deeper pockets.

Because we're one of the schools that the NCAA lives to hammer.
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Mike_e on February 03, 2016, 12:38:12 pm
Because we're one of the schools that the NCAA lives to hammer.

Maybe they should be our first stop.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.