Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Historic night in Athens

Started by GioB26, February 21, 2013, 09:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GioB26

February 21, 2013, 09:43:43 pm Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:58:43 pm by GioB26
#13 UGA set a school record for fewest points allowed to a conference opponent with their 66-34 beatdown of Arkansas.

Westcoasthog

Tom  Collen has to go - Jeff Long bring in Kim Mulky the Baylor Coach or bring back Gary Blair at Texas A & M.  Gary Blair should have had his contract
renewed.  The lady backs would have had a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BY NOW.  BLAME BEV LEWIS AND THE THEN CORRUPTPAST CHANCELLOR JOHN WHITE WHO WAS ALWAYS MEDDLING IN THE ATHLETIC PROGRAMS. 

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: Westcoasthog on February 21, 2013, 10:33:56 pm
     Tom  Collen has to go - Jeff Long bring in Kim Mulky the Baylor Coach or bring back Gary Blair at Texas A & M.  Gary Blair should have had his contract
renewed.  The lady backs would have had a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BY NOW.  BLAME BEV LEWIS AND THE THEN CORRUPTPAST CHANCELLOR JOHN WHITE WHO WAS ALWAYS MEDDLING IN THE ATHLETIC PROGRAMS. 
You have no idea what you are talking about.  Gary Blair is too old now and he would have never won anything here.  Kim Mulkey is not coming - forget it.  We have the next Kim Mulkey sitting on the bench as the defensive coach!  I just hope Jeff Long recognizes it when the time comes and it will.  Otherwise she will be the head coach somewhere else just like Louisana Tech let Kim Mulkey go to Baylor when they had their opening.

RazorPiggie

LOL on getting the Baylor coach. That'd be like saying we could get Bill Self or Tom Crean.

Dr. Starcs

Hogtied85

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on February 22, 2013, 07:54:25 am
You have no idea what you are talking about.  Gary Blair is too old now and he would have never won anything here.  Kim Mulkey is not coming - forget it.  We have the next Kim Mulkey sitting on the bench as the defensive coach!  I just hope Jeff Long recognizes it when the time comes and it will.  Otherwise she will be the head coach somewhere else just like Louisana Tech let Kim Mulkey go to Baylor when they had their opening.

Yes I love Nikki Collen. I have seen her in action.

Ironhawg

Quote from: Hogtired10 on February 22, 2013, 02:38:44 pm
Yes I love Nikki Collen. I have seen her in action.

So we're going to fire the head coach and promote his wife, who is also one of his assistants?

Hogtied85

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 22, 2013, 08:35:18 pm
So we're going to fire the head coach and promote his wife, who is also one of his assistants?

Personally I don't thing she will accept the job because of her husband, but nice thought. Arkansas needs to hire someone with continued success and not resting on the success from the past. If you notice every team that Tom Collen has coached, and left like louisville the incumbent coach has taken the team to places collen couldn't

hog63

He's not going to be fired this year.

Hogtied85