Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas loses to Auburn

Started by Hogtied85, January 03, 2013, 09:07:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Auburn is a good team but Arkansas should have blow them out of the water at home. Arkansas is was too inconsistent tonight with turnovers and not shooting the ball well from the 3 point line. Hopefully they will rise above this for the next game if they want to keep the ranking. Tom Collen should ruffy a couple of feathers with these girls to get them to realize their potential.

litmachog

It wasn't a home game though.  It was on the road.  Prior to that game, the Lady Backs were only 1 of 20 on opening road games in conference.  Somehow, we gotta fix that.

DeltaBoy

Like the boys we got to fix our Road issues!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HamIAm

Ok, we got the opening loss out of the way. Now go show them who we are.

revolution

Last year's team rose above a lot of history to prove their worth.  Hope this year's edition has the same kind of heart and will.  Disappointing start . . . makes me wonder if we'll see more of the same.  Hope not!

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Now 1-21 in conference road openers.

.047%

good grief.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: revolution on January 04, 2013, 02:31:01 pm
Last year's team rose above a lot of history to prove their worth.  Hope this year's edition has the same kind of heart and will.  Disappointing start . . . makes me wonder if we'll see more of the same.  Hope not!
It was an ugly game on both teams parts.  I watched it on the internet.  Neither team could hit anything.  The good thing is that they did not give up.  Our two freshman played 47 minutes (24 for Wolff and 23 for Wilson) going a combined 3 for 15. That will improve with confidence - Collen obviously has confidence in them.   Collen has been our most successful coach on the road in the SEC.  He will get this team turned around.  Hope to see all of you at the game against Texas A&M and Gary Blair on Sunday!! :razorback: :razorback:

Kenny Dowell Loggains

A&M owned it (imagine that).  History repeating itself... SEC proving to be too tough for Lady Hogs.