Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BREAKING NEWS

Started by Hogtied85, August 13, 2012, 06:55:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Jessica Jackson to make announcement August 27th @ 9:30am @ Jacksonville High School

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Hogtied85

hog63

I would say the new Director of Basketball Operations may make her lean back the Hogs way.

Hogtied85

August 20, 2012, 08:29:25 pm #4 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:40:03 pm by Hogtired10
Ok you guys I am hearing the Jessica Jackson is leaning towards South Carolina. Also 5-8 point guard Tyler Scaife as trimmed her list down to five and among the schools are Kentucky, LSU, Ohio State, Rutgers and Tennessee.  :'(

Hog fan

Quote from: Hogtired10 on August 20, 2012, 08:29:25 pm
Ok you guys I am hearing the Jessica Jackson is leaning towards South Carolina. Also 5-8 point guard Tyler Scaife as trimmed her list down to five and among the schools are Kentucky, LSU, Ohio State, Rutgers and Tennessee.  :'(

I am hearing the same about Tyler but I am hearing Jessica will be a Hog.

Hogtied85

Quote from: Hog fan on August 21, 2012, 08:31:49 am
I am hearing the same about Tyler but I am hearing Jessica will be a Hog.

I really hope this is true

Hogtied85

Well you guys today is the BIG DAY announcement will come around 9:30

wbbfan32

razorjack

Jackson to Arkansas!!!!!!!  WPS

Hogtied85

psycHOGlogist

Congratulations to Jessica and to Coach Collen!

Hogtied85

Definitely was one biggest commits since Shameka Christon and Lauren Ervin

hogchic

jb11

Says she is waiting to sign until the spring.  Not good news for the lady backs.

booogaga

I am betting she will be a Baylor Bear.
GO HOGS!