Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You guys see the terrible attendance?

Started by Sweet Feet, November 18, 2017, 11:33:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

Empty seats every where, but we talk about LR and WMS. Always crickets when the attendance looks bad in fayetteville.

Like i said, the attendance in WMS is not because of the city or stadium. It's because the team sucks. Playing FCS teams don't make it better.

NuttinItUp

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 18, 2017, 11:33:54 am
Empty seats every where, but we talk about LR and WMS. Always crickets when the attendance looks bad in fayetteville.

Like i said, the attendance in WMS is not because of the city or stadium. It's because the team sucks. Playing FCS teams don't make it better.
Stadium being empty now is different than early in the season.  WMs was opponent, not the hogs.

Amityvillehogger

University of Arkansas is in Fayetteville. Now hush.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Smalltownhog95

Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

elksnort

Multiple reasons for small crowd but look at it this way the people out of their or cheering their butts off

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on November 18, 2017, 11:44:44 am
60,000 ;)

There's quite a few more that have made their way to their seats now, than when that pic was taken. Don't complain from your couch!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Sweet Feet

ricepig

Wi-Fi is much better with the smaller crowds.    ;)

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

mmorgent

I have Stage 3 lymphoma, why are you not here? I am here to support the players!

Sweet Feet

Of course this gets trashed because this site is full of dumbass hypocrites. Posts like this always destroys their argument

It's Arkansas though. Common sense isn't a strong suit.

Inhogswetrust

More than twice what would have been in LR.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi