Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 06:57:55 am

Humiliating GameDay sign

Started by NorthDallas40, November 18, 2017, 09:41:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

FutureMan

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

31to6

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on November 18, 2017, 09:41:22 am
Anyone see it?
Yah.. pretty humiliating for someone to make a sign slamming someone who hasn't set foot in the state for 5 years when they are undefeated and ranked #5 with a path to the playoffs.

It would be like us flying Nutt banners on gameday. Let it go.

ur

NorthDallas40

dhizzle

hoglady

Quote from: 31to6 on November 18, 2017, 09:44:35 am
Yah.. pretty humiliating for someone to make a sign slamming someone who hasn't set foot in the state for 5 years when they are undefeated and ranked #5 with a path to the playoffs.

It would be like us flying Nutt banners on gameday. Let it go.

They haven't forgotten the Jen Bielema #Karma tweet and most likely never will.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Wooderson

Give me liberty, or give me death!

GoPigs69

That's really pretty pathetic on several levels. 

They need to move on. So do we.

But fat-shaming and personal insults are pretty low even for Wisconsin considering all the animosity.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: hoglady on November 18, 2017, 09:48:38 am
They haven't forgotten the Jen Bielema #Karma tweet and most likely never will.
KARMA had the strangest habit of going full circle

dhizzle

It's been done before this one is better.

LZH

We all want him gone, but the man is probably a pretty good guy. No reason to be hateful, let him go get his life and health back together and I wouldn't begrudge him one bit if he can land another D1 job and do well.

Muleriderhog

I thought it was pretty hilarious.

IronMountainHog

If he was Uncommon like he preaches, he will resign instead of taking our millions. But we all know he's not.

Salted Pork

Wisconsin making fun of fat people? That's unique.

FutureMan

Quote from: GoPigs69 on November 18, 2017, 09:52:11 am

But fat-shaming and personal insults are pretty low even for Wisconsin considering all the animosity.

Yeah, I don't get it either.  Personal insults on the man just doesn't make sense to me.  It doesn't help anything, it just creates more animosity, and I don't know why you would need to create more hate.  Just not how I operate.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

casken

Quote from: LZH on November 18, 2017, 09:57:42 am
We all want him gone, but the man is probably a pretty good guy. No reason to be hateful, let him go get his life and health back together and I wouldn't begrudge him one bit if he can land another D1 job and do well.

same here
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

hoglady

Ya'll do remember Wisconsin's heartbreaking loss that instigated the #karma tweet.
Wisky fans will never let that one go / not sure I would either.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

a0ashle

I was told after the Long firing that we don't care what non-Arkansans think.

jkstock04

I lol'ed. Gameday signs are supposed to be dumb stuff like that i guess.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Whiskeyhog

Wiskey fans feel like Bret dumped them for a less attractive woman and it pisses them off because they wanted to get rid of him and find a more attractive Coach first.  He knew this up here but the fans and college were blindsided by him leaving.  They love it because he fell flat on his face.  It's hard to wear hog gear and not hear about for the last five years.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

BigE_23

That's hilarious...lighten up.

The only thing humiliating is that our coach is a slob.

ricepig

Quote from: Salted Pork on November 18, 2017, 10:01:22 am
Wisconsin making fun of fat people? That's unique.

Well...jump around.....

Count Hogula

Quote from: a0ashle on November 18, 2017, 10:12:55 am
I was told after the Long firing that we don't care what non-Arkansans think.

That was aimed at your boy, Bret.

You know that, though. Take your butt hurt up with the Whisky fans.

jkstock04

Quote from: Count Hogula on November 18, 2017, 10:21:33 am
That was aimed at your boy, Bret.

You know that, though. Take your butt hurt up with the Whisky fans.
Yep, homers can't blame Hog fans for this one.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsmash12

Quote from: BigE_23 on November 18, 2017, 10:17:37 am
That’s hilarious...lighten up.

agreed...meant to be funny....and it is freaking hilarious....glad he's leaving...don't feel bad for him either....he's got his big sack of cash....even the players know that

hogsmash12

And get that damn embarrassing front facing Hog logo off our damn sidelines while they're at

BILLYBOB

Wisconsin has good fans. The sign was a funny shot at their ex-coach who left them for greener pastures. Good on them. Doesn't have anything to do with the razorbacks. Some of you girls need to quit being such thin skinned piss-ant panty boy's.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

B Ray

Quote from: BigE_23 on November 18, 2017, 10:17:37 am
That's hilarious...lighten up.

I agree , always looks like he just got got finished binge watching 48 hours of Greys Anatomy!!

JOKERHOG

I thought it was funny and hope he is fired after the game today and not allowed to coach next week
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

A Wake might be in order for you Bieliemers after today.  Bret came here with much fanfare and big talk, and none of that came true, none.

Jeff Long way overpaid him for his services and gave him more compensation when it wasn't deserved.  The only reason Bret has earned and deserved any buyout is because it says so on a legal document.  The Bret I believe I know will take every cent, knowing he didn't deserve a dime.  In the end, that is being Bret Bielema.  I will eat every word if I am wrong about this and time will tell.

thebignasty

Quote from: BILLYBOB on November 18, 2017, 10:36:21 am
Wisconsin has good fans. The sign was a funny shot at their ex-coach who left them for greener pastures. Good on them. Doesn't have anything to do with the razorbacks. Some of you girls need to quit being such thin skinned piss-ant panty boy's.

hard to believe anyone took it different from this

oldhawg

How do you know it's not an Arkansas fan living in Wisconsin?

moses_007

Why now for this sign?  Bielema's been gone from there since 2012.

HogPharmer

Quote from: moses_007 on November 18, 2017, 10:42:06 am

We couldn't be any further away from where the Wisky program is on the spectrum of good vs. bad football. They've likely peaked and we're at the lowest we've ever been with him here and it's a platform where they can display that this morning.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Count Hogula

Quote from: oldhawg on November 18, 2017, 10:41:51 am

Yeah, the GOBN planted him to make ol' Bert look bad...

hogsmash12

probably think it's funny he's losing & their not....

thebignasty

Nutts been gone for 10 years but if we landed gameday I feel like there are good odds for some kind of Right Reverend people heppin' sign out there

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: dhizzle on November 18, 2017, 09:57:23 am
It's been done before this one is better.

That is stupid no right! He's a good man and this guy that made this sign is an idiot. I wish a member of BBs family came across it and beat his ass. Just let it play out he's gone.

HogPharmer

Quote from: oldhawg on November 18, 2017, 10:41:51 am

Because it's not a guy in a camo jacket holding the sign
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 18, 2017, 10:45:22 am
That is stupid no right! He's a good man and this guy that made this sign is an idiot. I wish a member of BBs family came across it and beat his ass. Just let it play out he's gone.

It's a friggin joke! I bet you laugh when people hold signs up that say "Nick Saban likes Nickelback"... Hell, that's more insulting than the one about Bielema. The butt hurt on here is strong today.

hogsmash12

butt hurt = liberal           
go stand in your safety zone
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 18, 2017, 10:45:22 am

hahahahahahahaha.......maybe the guy you're calling an idiot is a good man.....it's a freaking funny joke

dpetty121263

Guys and Gals better get used to "sucking" for a while, we didn't get in this ditch overnight and won't get out overnight...Plenty of sucking to go around for everyone so get in line.. >:(

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: GoPigs69 on November 18, 2017, 09:52:11 am

somebody is vera vera fat, amiright?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

regi

It is funny,  and earned by by Bret.  If he doesn't want to see it.  A.  Win more.  B.  Take personal responsibility for his appearance. I would have a hard time taking Bert seriously,  as a player,  when he talks about pride,  discipline,  and hard work,  because he doesn't display much of it.
#Karma, is a female dog.

Tusks

you forget that there are razorback fans that are actual snowflakes until they post.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

trippigs