Previous topic - Next topic

James664

What about Tim Horton as AD?

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: James664 on November 17, 2017, 02:51:07 pm
What about Tim Horton as AD?
First post wasted with this BS. ???
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Dwight_K_Shrute

JFC, come on mods.  Allowing the newbs to post the drivel is like allowing a dog to take a giant deuce in your yard over and over again.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

East TN HAWG

What has Tim Horton ever ran to make us think he could handle the finances of a job this large? 

ricepig

From RB coach to AD of a $120m budget, makes sense to me.

James664

He is a Razorback who has Knowledge, Integrity and he is one heck of a coach and recruiter. I would like to know how any of you can say you could do better?

WilsonHog

Quote from: James664 on November 17, 2017, 02:57:34 pm
I would like to know how any of you can say you could do better?

I don't think that's the standard.

And I like Tim, for the record.

tolerati

Like Tim Horton, But no.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Vantage 8 dude

He is a Razorback who has Knowledge, Integrity and he is one heck of a coach and recruiter. I would like to know how any of you can say you could do better?
Well it takes more than what you listed above. He may have football knowledge and experience; however, as we know the position of AD requires far more. For one thing it most definitely requires major experience and knowledge involving finances and how all that interacts with both the university as a whole and other sports programs.

Ironhawg

I would like to know how any of you can say you could do better?

The point is not whether one of us can do better, as we are just Arkansas fans on a fan board.  I will say that I suspect there are several on here who possess the business acumen to come close to being a viable candidate.  The thing with Tim Horton is that he has never even been a head coach.  He just lacks the background and experience to put in charge of such a large entity.  Candidate for a coaching position?  Yes.  Candidate for a position at the Razorback Foundation?  Yes.  Candidate for AD?  No.

Boardon Hamsay

This is a refreshingly new idea. I would say a position coach shouldn't run a mutlimillion dollar business though.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

247Hog

PRJ...did you start a new account  ???
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan