Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have a strong feeling about Petrino

Started by checkraiser88, November 15, 2017, 06:47:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggish1

2,396 posts and you come with this sheet?

arcowboy

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 15, 2017, 07:06:32 pm
Personally, I'd love to bring Hootie back.

Cracked Rear View was a great album.
Quote from: HogPharmer on November 15, 2017, 07:05:22 pm
Plenty of people been begging to bring Hootie back too

Thankfully they don't have no satay in it.  HDN can't get a job anywhere.  Even high schools won't hire him.   A bunch of crazies on here

SooieGeneris

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 06:47:28 pm
Maybe we have an AD lined up that would take a chance on BP and get him back where he belongs?

Our new AD is going to get Petrino a job at Carroll College? I do believe I saw on football scoop that the Fighting Saints have an opening..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Porkchop#1

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 15, 2017, 06:51:47 pm
Jessica Dorrell Wise AD Long had a strong feeling about Bobby as well and look what it got her  him.
Fify.

SPAL

SooieGeneris

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 06:56:00 pm
Everybody acts like Petrino isn't a possibility when the fact is the man who fired him is GONE and BP is having a so so season at Louisville and this would be the year to pick him up! It would be a steal!

So him having a so-so season there means he'd have Saban wetting his pants here? A so-so sesaon with 4 losses, should be 5 if not for an FSU fumble late in the game with the defending Heisman winner returning?

No, thanks. I want Bert gone, but no blast from the past. The new AD would have to have a guard shack outside the women's dorms..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Maybe we have an AD lined up that would take a chance on BP and get him back where he belongs?

I have a friend that got dumped in HS, every XMas and Valentines Day he sound just like you.

RME

Quote from: arcowboy on November 15, 2017, 09:32:22 pm

Thankfully they don't have no satay in it.  HDN can't get a job anywhere.  Even high schools won't hire him.   A bunch of crazies on here

Hootie & The Blowfish was a band.

Cracked Rear View was one of their albums.

My post was a joke.

Pork Twain

He is doing so well at Louisville...  Bobby Petrino has never been able to keep a job long enough to show he can sustain a program.  I would prefer Louisville continue to be the testing ground.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

razorbackfaninar

I for one would like to see what Bobby could do with a really good quarterback, like a heisman winning QB. I bet that would be scary.

baitshop

Everybody acts like Petrino isn't a possibility when the fact is the man who fired him is GONE and BP is having a so so season at Louisville and this would be the year to pick him up! It would be a steal!

You gotta be shiting me??
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: East Clintwood on November 15, 2017, 08:23:20 pm
No to BP. Gus, or Hootie.

Enough with the retreads.

And that includes other peoples retreads, Tubervile, Les. Tressel, etc.

Lou?

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Libertarian Hog on November 15, 2017, 07:25:51 pm
Bobby Petrino is certainly a great football coach.  He is also a great man with high moral standards.  It would sure be wonderful if we could get him back.
Really?
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: WAHog on November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 pm
Louisville to Arkansas to Louisville to Arkansas?  If it didn't work out, Louisville would take him back.
LOL!!1 oh, boy, that's comedy right there.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Rzbakfromwaybak

LOL.  Yeah, the new AD will ask Petrino to come back.  Gonna offer him 10 million $$$ per year, his old Harley & Jessica as his personal sexretary.   ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

leroyhawg

God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

1highhog

Let me get this straight, Long is gone and Petrino is having a down year at Louisville of all places with that soft schedule they have and you want to bring him here?  Petrinos time has passed my friend for being at Arkansas, we can do better.  Petrino gave us two great seasons, but if we hire the right Coach, we can have that same "high" again.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

moses_007

husker71

Petrino is going down in his football status to me.  I thought the last 2 years are where he would show everyone what he could do with talent.  Ok but nothing special IMHO

Torqued pork

November 16, 2017, 04:06:14 am #70 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:39:16 am by Torqued pork
Maybe if we buy Bobby a Harley trike...

Broadway Rob

Da fuh?
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: 1highhog on November 16, 2017, 12:27:06 am
Let me get this straight, Long is gone and Petrino is having a down year at Louisville of all places with that soft schedule they have and you want to bring him here?  Petrinos time has passed my friend for being at Arkansas, we can do better.  Petrino gave us two great seasons, but if we hire the right Coach, we can have that same "high" again.
Coach Bielema said yeah, that's right, should be easy.

prattville pig

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on November 15, 2017, 07:21:30 pm
We get it you don't like him personally.
Get over it snowflake it's not all about who you like personally.

As for the so called Heisman QB I can guarantee you he would not be a Heisman QB at all if he were at any other school.
Petrino has always had great QB's because Petrino develops his QB's into some of the best.
Lamar was a 3 star recruit who won the Heisman because of Petrino's coaching.
Petrino is excellent at developing players he is an offensive mastermind and a great coach.
Deny it all you want but his winning percentage shows it.
http://www.coacheshotseat.com/WinningestActiveCoachesIA.htm

Paul?
Life's too short to last long.

Nashville Fan

No concept of how a man with an ego bigger than the state of AR acts.
Pittman or Bust!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

GuvHog

Quote from: RazorbacksFTW on November 15, 2017, 07:21:30 pm
We get it you don't like him personally.
Get over it snowflake it's not all about who you like personally.

As for the so called Heisman QB I can guarantee you he would not be a Heisman QB at all if he were at any other school.
Petrino has always had great QB's because Petrino develops his QB's into some of the best.
Lamar was a 3 star recruit who won the Heisman because of Petrino's coaching.
Petrino is excellent at developing players he is an offensive mastermind and a great coach.
Deny it all you want but his winning percentage shows it.
http://www.coacheshotseat.com/WinningestActiveCoachesIA.htm

If Bobby was actually re-hired as Hog HC, there would be a lot of posters on this board having to change their underwear after messing all over themselves. It would be hilarious to see the posts on here if that actually happened.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: GuvHog on November 16, 2017, 07:31:20 am
If Bobby was actually re-hired as Hog HC, there would be a lot of posters on this board having to change their underwear after messing all over themselves. It would be hilarious to see the posts on here if that actually happened.

It's going to be that way no matter who's hired.. I'd say the biggest division in our fan base would be caused by a Gus hire, not Bobby...

Hoggiedawg

GuvHog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 16, 2017, 07:44:53 am
It's going to be that way no matter who's hired.. I'd say the biggest division in our fan base would be caused by a Gus hire, not Bobby...

You're right that Gus would be a very controversial hire. It would fracture the fan base far worse than it is now.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GO

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 16, 2017, 07:44:53 am

Good Point!!

PonderinHog

Didn't read the whole thread, but it's probably just gas or IBS...

acey33

I would love to have him back, But that AINT going to happen...Pipe Dream

hogsanity

Yea, lets hire a guy who is having a soso season with the reigning Heisman winner at QB, yea, sounds great.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawgphat

No; - - - emphatically, - NO!!!

::)