Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darlington

Started by ImHogginIt, August 29, 2017, 04:52:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Am I the only one that is sick of all the teams doing throwback paint schemes ? And not just for this race. Paint schemes don't do a thing to make me interested.

ricepig

I couldn't tell you what any team changes to. I'll watch parts of a race on the day it's run, especially if it's at a track I like, outside of that, nothing.

holeinthewall

Makes it hard as hell to find the cars you like to follow on the track.

Buff

Southern 500 is one of my favorite races, glad it's run on Labor Day weekend.  Glad that Nascar, in a rare moment of clarity, saw their mistake and moved the race back to when and where it belongs. 

Segment 2 just ended under several laps of caution, WTH?  Martin Truex has both segments.  Truex just won the regular season points title.  Harvick running a solid 3rd right now - gotta say I had higher hopes for the SHR stable this year, but maybe the Ford switch will pay off next season.

ImHogginIt

Just started watching. What happened to my C driver Suarez ?

str8volfan

Squire called him a Mexican. Not watching, Im flipped it over to the Aggie/UCLA game at 630. Race is probably better than this blowout though.

Racinray

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on September 03, 2017, 08:39:34 pm
Squire called him a Mexican. Not watching, Im flipped it over to the Aggie/UCLA game at 630. Race is probably better than this blowout though.

He is a Mexican driver. What am I missing ?

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 03, 2017, 08:48:38 pm
He is a Mexican driver. What am I missing ?
You know how old school Squire is and it was just the way he said it. The way everyone is so PC these days, it probably won't settle well with those folks.

Buff

Truex dominated right up until that tire blew with 3 laps to go.  Another huge night for the Gibbs Toyotas.  Did Toyota pay Nascar off for their own set of rules or what?  This season has been insane for them.

ImHogginIt

My fantasy drivers went, 1,6.14 and 38. I just can't catch a break this year

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on September 03, 2017, 09:08:16 pm
Truex dominated right up until that tire blew with 3 laps to go.  Another huge night for the Gibbs Toyotas.  Did Toyota pay Nascar off for their own set of rules or what?  This season has been insane for them.
I don't think he could have held him off anyway.