Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocono

Started by Buff, July 30, 2017, 02:17:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Anyone asleep yet?

I do love the wall markings at Pocono... "What Turn 4 ?"

Currently a strong tailwind going into turn 1.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 30, 2017, 02:17:40 pm
Anyone asleep yet?

I do love the wall markings at Pocono... "What Turn 4 ?"

Currently a strong tailwind going into turn 1.

I napped from Noon til 2 so I'm good. I want to see Kyle B lead all race then lose his brakes with 10 laps to go. I hate seeing the two 78 crew guys get suspended while the smarmy 18 crew chief gets nothing.  >:(

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 02:46:52 pm
I hate seeing the two 78 crew guys get suspended while the smarmy 18 crew chief gets nothing.  >:(
I agree with Jeff Burton, it was passion for their driver and team. No one threw a punch and no one got hurt and they sure didn't deserve to get suspended.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on July 30, 2017, 03:34:09 pm
I agree with Jeff Burton, it was passion for their driver and team. No one threw a punch and no one got hurt and they sure didn't deserve to get suspended.

Yep the 18 crew chief was the one pressing the issue.

ImHogginIt

I guess I missed it earlier what happened to Blaney to make him be in 31st Place currently

ImHogginIt

Sinfully boring race

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 05:11:55 pm
Sinfully boring race Classic Pocono

I fixed your typo

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 30, 2017, 06:17:52 pm
I fixed your typo

Only interesting part of the race was in pre-race ceremony the camera showed Erik Jones by his car and my wife said " He looks like he would be a crossdresser".

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 04:35:20 pm
I guess I missed it earlier what happened to Blaney to make him be in 31st Place currently
I didn't watch it, so I can't help you. NHRA trumps NASCAR when they are on the same time.

Buff

Loose lug nut on the 18 car in post-race inspection.

holeinthewall

I did enjoy the same day qualifying. Gave me something to do on Sunday morning while lounging in the pool.

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 30, 2017, 04:35:20 pm
Coming out of turn 1 onto that first stretch he tattoed someone in the point of their left rear and punched through the kevlar front of his car.  Had to come in couple times to fix it, but took him out of any chance to be competitive.

str8volfan

Quote from: Racinray on July 30, 2017, 07:00:48 pm
I didn't watch it, so I can't help you. NHRA trumps NASCAR when they are on the same time.
Ray, will you be watching the WSOPM this weekend. Gonna be a badass show. It will be live streamed on Motormania.com.