Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema used in video by Big 12 officials to show sideline violations

Started by NuttinItUp, July 19, 2017, 10:08:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nchogg

Großer Kriegschwein

If the officials actually used their collective brains from time to time, then coach wouldn't have to run 30 yards to call a time out.
This is my non-signature signature.

factchecker

Bielema was penalized for the incident they showed on the video:

Here is a video with the same clip in question - Coach Bielema is at the 45 second mark:

Here is the play that Bielema was arguing -

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Großer Kriegschwein

July 19, 2017, 11:52:51 am #4 Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:07:14 pm by Großer Kriegschwein
Everyone knew we were getting screwed. Coach did what he had to do so his players know he has their back on the field.

Holly: Coach you got pretty heated there, what were you trying to tell them?

Coach: Actually I was trying to tell them what a great job they're doing. They're doing such a good job that the guy that is responsible Guard to Guard is throwing flags at Tackles. Just letting them know.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

onebadrubi

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 19, 2017, 09:11:18 pm
But should it be a flag if the coach is correct?

They have to keep control, but that was a bad bad call.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on July 19, 2017, 09:16:39 pm
They have to keep control, but that was a bad bad call.

Do your job and it never happens.  They have sections of the field to watch for a reason, he felt the need to do his counter parts job.

factchecker

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 19, 2017, 11:15:33 pm
he felt the need to do his counter parts job.

I wonder if officials ever argue about stuff like this.  I would't appreciate someone stepping on my toes and trying to make a call for me.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

LRHog

Quote from: factchecker on July 19, 2017, 11:20:54 pm
I wonder if officials ever argue about stuff like this.  I would't appreciate someone stepping on my toes and trying to make a call for me.

No. These fools dont care. Thats the problem. The only thing they care about is lining their pockets with tips after they win a game for the blue blood programs.

hogsanity

Quote from: factchecker on July 19, 2017, 11:20:54 pm

I've never had it happen on the football field, but I have on the baseball field, and yea we argued it about after the game.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Michael D Huff AIA

There is a long history of video evidence supporting terrible officiating against Arkansas when we are playing highly ranked teams (Florida, Alabama, etc.)  This is nothing new, and it makes no difference if the SEC or NCAA comes back on Monday and says, 'you know, you were right.  That wasn't the right call.' 

Matters not.  We still got the shaft.

hogsanity

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on July 20, 2017, 01:31:12 pm
There is a long history of video evidence supporting terrible officiating against Arkansas when we are playing highly ranked teams (Florida, Alabama, etc.)  This is nothing new, and it makes no difference if the SEC or NCAA comes back on Monday and says, 'you know, you were right.  That wasn't the right call.' 

Matters not.  We still got the shaft.

Except BB never said the guy was making a bad call, he said the wrong guy was making the calls. If the U is watching guard to guard, but sees the tackle grab a facemask or the DE headslap the tackle is the U not supposed to throw a flag? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE