Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think all the negative people are really saying...

Started by depressed_fan, June 04, 2017, 06:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

depressed_fan

... while we are in the 4th inning of the Oral Robins game getting bombed, is that we didn't really expect to get eliminated by two programs the caliber of UCA, particularly at Baum.

The thing I hang my hat on is we were runners up in the SEC tournament and slaughtered the Gators. So I'm good. None of this other stuff matters.

(notOM)Rebel123

No....day in-day out, Mo State & ORU are much better than UCA. It's baseball...anything can happen. The Cubs had a losing record vs the Rockies last year.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Razorback_Mack

June 04, 2017, 07:50:40 pm #3 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:19:18 pm by Razorback_Mack
Quote from: depressed_fan on June 04, 2017, 06:18:27 pm
... while we are in the 4th inning of the Oral Robins game getting bombed, is that we didn't really expect to get eliminated by two programs the caliber of UCA, particularly at Baum.

The thing I hang my hat on is we were runners up in the SEC tournament and slaughtered the Gators. So I'm good. None of this other stuff matters.
Dumb post. Has UCA made 20 regionals?

HoopS

Neither of these teams are anywhere near that level. This regional is way tougher than some realize. Brutal 2 and 4 seeds.

theFlyingHog

Somebody check this depressed fan for a second account.

thebignasty

Fans that think ORU and MoST are on level with UCA don't actually pay any attention,  because that's ludicrous.

husker71

I was watching ESPN last week (maybe Fox Sports) and just for a moment they were talking about ORU and how this commentator thought they should be a 2 seed and for sure would be the best 3 seed

Vantage 8 dude

Actually I think all the negative things that people are really saying is in fact negative... ;) 8) ::) :-X