Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SECT GM 16, #4 ARKANSAS (41-16, 18-11 SEC)#1 Florida(42-25, 21-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 27, 2017, 06:48:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 27, 2017, 02:28:08 pm
Official start time is 3:02 CDT. I guess the 2 minutes matter.

Enough time to show another "It just means more" commercial.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on May 27, 2017, 01:01:42 pm
For all of you that are saying Thank You to the Play-By-Play Team, You are welcome, but I need to say that I have not done near as much work this year as I have the last few years. RAZORBACK#1 HAS TAKEN OVER THE MAJORITY OF THE BEHIND THE SCENE WORK AND I think many of you would be surprised how much he does and how much time it takes to do what he does and how much he and his family sacrifice so he can do what he does for us. JHicks3636 has picked up the majority of the pbp which is easy to tell , along with the list of pbp guys and gals on the front page of each game and some that are not on the list. Spal deserves credit for his reappearance this season, doing work directly from the ball park and from home/work. I will not try to list them all because I know I will leave some out. Besides, I mainly wanted to point out the work that Razorback #1 does because he rarely gets credit for it and he does a very good job. So, THANKS RAZORBACK#1.

Thanks for all you do BACKS#1...and all the rest of you guys and gals! GHG!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

0               Top 1st                   0                   
                1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK        |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
FLA         |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razCzar

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:  GO get 'em HOGS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Pudgepork

Did Elson just say the hogs are 28 - 30 in series records against fla? I did hear that the hogs\fla sec tourney record is 4-4.   I'd have never guessed their all time records were tight

JHicks3636

Arkansas, as the visitors, will kick off the game with

1. Cole           .261
2. Spanberger  .303
3. Bonfield       .303

razCzar

Quote from: Pudgepork on May 27, 2017, 03:01:56 pm
Did Elson just say the hogs are 28 - 30 in series records?   I did hear that the hogs\fla sec tourney record is 4-4.   I'd have never guessed their all time records were tight

As I understood him, Hogs are 28-30 overall.

JHicks3636

Cole will try to get us off to a good start, takes a ball, 1-1 looking, 1-2, safe on an infield hit , ball went off the pitcher to 2B who was late on the throw

Pudgepork

Quote from: razCzar on May 27, 2017, 03:04:14 pm
As I understood him, Hogs are 28-30 overall.

Yes, all time record against flla.  Sorry fighting spell check on a tiny screen

CJ HOG

Dummy(Singer) tried to bare-hand it with his throwing hand. Wish he would of broke a nub and coulda been his earliest exit of his career. Haha

TebowHater

JHicks3636

Spanberger takes ball 1, 1-1 swinging at a low pitch, 1-2 looking, 2-2, foul, foul on another low one, Homerun to right, 2 RBIs

2-0 Arkansas

runninhog

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOMERUN : SPANBERGER (18 )   SOOOIEVILLE SLUGGERS  # 76   HOMERUNS

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ThisTeetsTaken

ucahogfan

Spanberger is now 6-11 in SEC play with 4 HRs, 2 2Bs, and 9 RBIs.  Just unbelievable.

CJ HOG

Announcer says Singer's only allowed 2 HRs his entire career and 2 seconds later it becomes 3. BOOM!! WPS!

hogfan58

I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

JHicks3636

Bonfield takes a strike, 1-1, 1-2 swinging, 2-2, full count, foul, walks

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

Fletcher bats hitting .284, singles to right on the first pitch, 2 on with 0 out

ucahogfan

But remember, Spanberger wasn't good enough to be on the All-SEC team.

I think both he and Biggers are taking out some frustration not being named to the 1st team along with Koch.

runninhog

ThisTeetsTaken

Florida pitcher is now trying to nibble the edges hahaha. 

CJ HOG

JHicks3636

Shaddy begins the day hitting .281, takes ball 1 way outside, 2-0 outside, 3-0 outside, 3-1 looking, walks and the bases are juiced with 0 out

ThisTeetsTaken

ucahogfan

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 27, 2017, 03:13:33 pm
Bonfield should of took 3B on that single.??
Don't make the 1st or 3rd out at 3B.  Especially with how solid our lineup has been performing.  Smart hold there by Vitello.

Pudgepork

tucsonhogfan

CJ HOG

JHicks3636

JaxFlaRazorback

I know all great hitters share similar swings, but I'd like to see a side-by-side video of Spanberger and Mantle.  My fading memory says there's a great deal of similarity between the two.

runninhog

Quote from: ucahogfan on May 27, 2017, 03:11:53 pm
But remember, Spanberger wasn't good enough to be on the All-SEC team.

I think both he and Biggers are taking out some frustration not being named to the 1st team along with Koch.

I think you're right.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

JHicks3636

Biggers comes in only hitting .346, ball 1 way low and inside, 2-0, 3-0 not close, 3-1 looking, 3-2 foul, singles to right, 2 RBIs, runners on the corners with 0 out

4-0 Arkansas

JHicks3636

CJ HOG

Quote from: ucahogfan on May 27, 2017, 03:15:16 pm
Don't make the 1st or 3rd out at 3B.  Especially with how solid our lineup has been performing.  Smart hold there by Vitello.
Well I don't know why Vitello seemed to be upset at him stopping then.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Pudgepork

ucahogfan

Where were those first two pitches to Koch?  Sure looked low to me.

ThisTeetsTaken

Smalltownhog95

Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!