Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SECT GM 16, #4 ARKANSAS (41-16, 18-11 SEC)#1 Florida(42-25, 21-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 27, 2017, 06:48:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

ucahogfan

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 27, 2017, 03:17:26 pm
Well I don't know why Vitello seemed to be upset at him stopping then.
It's a moot point now.  Thought it was a smart hold by Bonfield as he doesn't have great speed.

JHicks3636

Koch now bats hitting .284, called strike on a pitch that looked low, 0-2 looking, 1-2, 2-2, Sac fly to the warning track, RBI, Biggers moves to 2B with 1 out

5-0 Arkansas

ucahogfan

Koch has had some balls carry this week which is promising for someone who is struggling at the plate.

JHicks3636

Gates up hitting .238, takes a ball low, 1-1 looking, 2-1 low, line drive caught in center and Biggers doubled off 2B

5-0 Arkansas after 1/2

TebowHater

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

:razorback:

5               Bot 1st                   0                   
                1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK      5|    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  5  |  4  | 0  | 0   
FLA         |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

ucahogfan

Gates also hit that ball well.  Biggers thought it was an easy single, but it just kept traveling.

trippigs

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

In our first game against Florida this year, they send up these batters in the 1st

1. India            .278
2. Langworthy   .240
3. Schwarz       .286

CJ HOG

Quote from: ucahogfan on May 27, 2017, 03:19:30 pm
It's a moot point now.  Thought it was a smart hold by Bonfield as he doesn't have great speed.
True, I agree about his speed as well. I just didn't see it unfold and thought it seemed strange is all. None the less it was a great inning and had no effect on anything

ucahogfan

With that HR, the Hogs have set the SEC record for HRs in the BBCOR bat era surpassing the 2012 Florida Gators who hit 75.  The two leading HR hitters on that team were Mike Zunino (19) and Preston Tucker (15).

Pudgepork

ucahogfan

Murphy's best pitch is his change up?  I thought it was that nasty slider that he has.

TNhawgfan

I don't think 5 will win it today. But i also don't think the hogs are done scoring
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

fullfan

Great start for Hogs!  It will take at least 10 runs to win this one and that may not be enough IMO.   :razorback:

JHicks3636

India starts it for Florida, takes a strike, 1-1, 1-2 looking, 2-2, 3-2, grouns out to 3B

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

JHicks3636

Langworthy takes strike 1, 0-2 foul, 1-2, 2-2, full, flies out to left

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on May 27, 2017, 10:36:51 am
The great Red Army of Fayettenam will trample the filthy bourgeois swamp dwelling belly crawling reptilious regime!

Pictured below:

The Red Army's Captain Redface and two of his great and gallant Red Army soldiers, Amos and Moses, prepare to attack to filthy bourgeois swamp regime. To the victor goes the spoils!!

Captain Redface's great Red Army unit has launched a predusk surprise attack upon filthy bourgeois belly crawling swamp regime.  Early casualties for the swamp dwellers are heavy.  :o

ucahogfan

Quote from: fullfan on May 27, 2017, 03:26:35 pm
Great start for Hogs!  It will take at least 10 runs to win this one and that may not be enough IMO.   :razorback:
Why do you say that?

JHicks3636

Schwarz takes a strike, grounds out to 2B

5-0 Arkansas after 1

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Bogghawg

I don't know, Florida isn't known for their bats, if we can get some even decent pitching...
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

:razorback:

5               Top 2nd                   0                   
                1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK      5|    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  5  |  4  | 0  | 0   
FLA       0|    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

JHicks3636

Announcers complaining about how slow Murphy was pitching. Bite me!!!(Can I say that?)

hogfan58

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 27, 2017, 03:31:46 pm
Announcers complaining about how slow Murphy was pitching. Bite me!!!(Can I say that?)

Do they have a plane to catch or something? Why do they care?
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

JHicks3636

For the Razorbacks in the 2nd

9. Arledge        .298
1. Cole             1-1
2. Spanberger    1-1, HR

007 License To Squeal

One of the SECN commentators before the game says it will be a low scoring game....

Pudgepork

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BRING US ANOTHER 5-0 INNING AND YOU CAN SAY IT HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOU WANT. HA

Bogghawg

JHicks3636

Arledge who was the only batter not to get up in the 1st, singles to left on the first pitch he sees

WorfHog

They need to find something else to talk about. We're safely inside the pitch clock every pitch. Go Hogs, let's continue to bury the Gators!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Cole, 1-1 today, takes a strike, HOMERUN to right

7-0 Arkansas

HamIAm

runninhog

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

007 License To Squeal

razCzar

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

007 License To Squeal

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOMERUN : COLE (4)   SOOOIEVILLE SLUGGERS  # 77  HOMERUNS

ucahogfan

So glad Cole has figured it out at the plate.  He is going to be a big time player for us going forward.

JHicks3636

Pudgepork

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

The only possible explanation for this is Singer has hurt is hand or we are stealing signs.  Really?