Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball is a game of superstition, so, what should the Razorbacks do?

Started by JHGiunta, May 25, 2017, 10:01:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

After that monumental bounce back SEC Tournament performance, the HOGs should...

...all hit the showers and wash their uniforms before tomorrow nights game!
3 (12%)
...all hit the showers but not wash their uniforms!
3 (12%)
...ban everyone from showering or washing their uniform!
2 (8%)
...ban all players who did not shower for that game from showering before tomorrow!
9 (36%)
...pull a Tacroniberious, and just not care about superstitions!
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

revolution

My recommendation is if somehow we get to the SEC Championship game v. LSU, Dave Van Horn should sacrifice a possum (an opossum?) on home plate before the game.  Kill the Curse!

Pig Papi

Quote from: revolution on May 26, 2017, 10:32:12 am
My recommendation is if somehow we get to the SEC Championship game v. LSU, Dave Van Horn should sacrifice a possum (an opossum?) on home plate before the game.  Kill the Curse!

"We can't have guys puking in the locker room before the game".  (Willie Mays Hayes).

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Pig Papi on May 26, 2017, 10:43:04 am
"We can't have guys puking in the locker room before the game".  (Willie Mays Hayes).
Jobu no help me hit curveball.  Screw you Jobu, I do it myself.  (Serranto)

woodrow hog call

How about just do a soft toss of a opossum for Spanberger to splatter, then all the players put a little of the blood on their faces ?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

revolution

Quote from: woodrow hog call on May 26, 2017, 10:47:46 am
How about just do a soft toss of a opossum for Spanberger to splatter, then all the players put a little of the blood on their faces ?

Yes, that might be better.  If we simply kill the possum on home plate, the LSU crowd would probably build a fire and have a bbq.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: revolution on May 26, 2017, 10:54:00 am
Yes, that might be better.  If we simply kill the possum on home plate, the LSU crowd would probably build a fire and have a bbq.

True, at least this way they would be running around beyond the second fence in outfield looking for where it landed.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"