Anyone heard Enos might be leaving?

Started by HogPsych, May 25, 2017, 02:59:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPsych

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

GuvHog

Enos leaving this late in the year would definitely floor me.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The_Iceman

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Would be awful. Only way we even reached 7 wins was due to his playcalling and the way we were able to throw the football in his system.

hogcard1964

No

stop it

this is literally not being reported anywhere

gchamblee

Quote from: HogPsych on May 25, 2017, 02:59:05 pm
Hope not, but heard a rumor.

i had a girlfriend once who was so desperate for attention she would make darn up too

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

hawganatic

This thread feels like a desperate cry for attention by the OP.

NoogaHog

Could it be from the USA Today article that listed 10 Assistant coaches who could be head coaches? Well, in this no doubt award winning piece of great American prose, the writer, who must be clairvoyant, picked 9 men who were all previously head coaches! Geez! Let's just go out on a limb.

Anyhoo, CDE was #6 on the list. Ho hum.

If AA and the offense looks better this year, I can certainly see him getting some looks. But I doubt he would be leaving in May or June. (Has he been hanging around the volleyball team?)
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

tophawg19

I think he will be gone by 2020 . he will be a H/C by then .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

goodguytex

Quote from: NoogaHog on May 25, 2017, 03:35:33 pm
Could it be from the USA Today article that listed 10 Assistant coaches who could be head coaches? Well, in this no doubt award winning piece of great American prose, the writer, who must be clairvoyant, picked 9 men who were all previously head coaches! Geez! Let's just go out on a limb.

Anyhoo, CDE was #6 on the list. Ho hum.

If AA and the offense looks better this year, I can certainly see him getting some looks. But I doubt he would be leaving in May or June. (Has he been hanging around the volleyball team?)
Only way I could see him leaving this late in the year would be for an NFL team. Even that would be weird. I think he's at Arkansas for at least another year or 2. Longer if BB moves on. If that happens, I'd love to see Enos be our HC.