Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential Regional tickets

Started by Dr. Starcs, May 23, 2017, 07:30:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Not assuming anything, but if we do host, how do non-season ticket holders go about getting tickets for the entire regional?

Thanks

jry04

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 23, 2017, 07:30:36 am
Not assuming anything, but if we do host, how do non-season ticket holders go about getting tickets for the entire regional?

Thanks
Once the regional is announced they will go on sale through the U of A. Season ticket holders have until today to get their orders in, but have had the last month or so to do it. They will know exactly how many are available to the general public by the end of the week. Availability will all depend on how many additional tickets the season ticket holders buy.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: jry04 on May 23, 2017, 07:44:28 am
Once the regional is announced they will go on sale through the U of A. Season ticket holders have until today to get their orders in, but have had the last month or so to do it. They will know exactly how many are available to the general public by the end of the week. Availability will all depend on how many additional tickets the season ticket holders buy.

I would call the ticket office later in the week, and see if you might possibly even pre-order tickets, considering you want to purchase for the entire regional.

jry04

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on May 23, 2017, 08:09:48 am
I would call the ticket office later in the week, and see if you might possibly even pre-order tickets, considering you want to purchase for the entire regional.
Yeah, definitely a possibility later in the week I suppose. I just hope the same thing that happened for the SR doesn't happen this year. Some of the season ticket holders with more priority points purchased extra tickets, which is allowed, and then sold them much higher than face value. I get everyone wants to make money, but me personally, I give my tickets away if I am not using them. I often go to the game with multiple extra tickets in hand and just give them to someone in line at the ticket office before they buy tickets. It drove me nuts seeing the SR tickets going for $100+/ ticket 2 years ago.

I wish the UA would look up the account # to the ticket holder of that seat and hold them accountable.

SPAL

dbhog

I am not a baseball season ticket holder.  However, as a Foundation member, I have been getting emails to purchase tickets to a potential regional.  If those are fully subscribed, I don't see many tickets being available for the general public.