Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020 guard Moses Moody and his Team SuperStar South 15U squad ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, April 29, 2017, 03:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KenHawg2023

I know it's still a good ways off, but how would we rate his interest in the Hogs at this juncture? By all reports he would continue the trend of instate studs picking the home team.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: KenHawg2023 on April 30, 2017, 01:33:29 pm
I know it's still a good ways off, but how would we rate his interest in the Hogs at this juncture? By all reports he would continue the trend of instate studs picking the home team.

He's likes the Hogs, but too early to call them favorites.

NWAHog479

Iliya is from NY, why is he playing on this team? Moses is a beast and is only going to get better, hopefully we put the fullcourt press on him.

HardingHog

Quote from: NWAHog479 on May 01, 2017, 01:27:58 pm
Iliya is from NY, why is he playing on this team? Moses is a beast and is only going to get better, hopefully we put the fullcourt press on him.

Well, in AAU basketball you can play for whoever you want. The same way the "Arkansas" Hawks have players not from Arkansas on the team

NWAHog479

Quote from: HardingHog on May 01, 2017, 10:07:29 pm
Well, in AAU basketball you can play for whoever you want. The same way the "Arkansas" Hawks have players not from Arkansas on the team

Thanks, I recently spoke with a member who explained the connection to me. Obviously I understand that, Moses played here in the Summer as well, but there is almost always a connection. Team SuperStar South is absolutely loaded, if you get a chance to watch this team at all this summer DO IT!

hdturner