Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Hawks 17U ... Session 2 of Adidas Gauntlet in Atlanta ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, April 28, 2017, 06:38:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

hdturner

Thanks Kevin for providing recruiting updates. Joe and Perry are studs. Joe will be ranked inside the top 100 at the end of AAU season

Kevin McPherson

batmanfan

Hopefully this will get them back on track.  Any live streaming like last weekend?
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

yraciv

King Kong

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: yraciv on April 29, 2017, 10:53:19 am
Where is Henderson?

In the 3 Hawks losses in DFW, Ethan was in foul trouble and tentative when he was on the floor, and his numbers were paltry ... BUT ...

https://twitter.com/ARHoopScoop/status/858360853120286722

hdturner

Perry & Joe are studs. I am worry about Hill & Sills it seem like they stuggle against good competition

Razorod

I'm kinda hoping with the commitment of Harris, Hill now waits until '19 to come on board. I think that's the plan anyway, or at least preference of his dad, but maybe with Harris' transfer there will be a lot less pressure for Hill to move up in classification. It may work out best in the long run for both Hill and the Hogs to wait.

Plus, we'd could use the other two scholarships we know are available for '18 for other positions--a true sf, another big and even look at players not in hs if we have at least two to work with.

The '18-'19 class will have Harris, Garland and Sims to man the point position. I true pg, plus two combo's should be sufficient for our system.

By the way and looking ahead, if we can avoid unwanted attrition (and I am very well aware that's a big if in today's world) the '19-'20 season could be a very special season--a cut-down-the-nets type of season. A lot has to happen, and we'd have to catch some breaks on players staying, but it could be a very, very good team. '77-'78, '89-'90, '93-'94 and '94-'95 type good.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.