Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 03:04:01 pm

Paul whatshisname?

Started by LZH, April 21, 2017, 04:01:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

I've been stoved (yes, stoned, too) up for a couple of weeks so naturally I fell in....dammit.

I like Paul, I really do, but what happened?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: LZH on April 21, 2017, 04:01:55 pm
I've been stoved (yes, stoned, too) up for a couple of weeks so naturally I fell in....dammit.

I guess I have been stoved up more than you as I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe someone will come along and lead down the path of knowledge.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: ChitownHawg on April 21, 2017, 04:03:31 pm
I guess I have been stoved up more than you as I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe someone will come along and lead down the path of knowledge.  ;)

You know.......the guy that makes those cathead biscuits on Cantrell...

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ricepig on April 21, 2017, 04:05:13 pm

Mmmm...biscuits.

Will be coming home next week. I have not been back in five years, so I have a long list of foods I want.  ;)

Sorry for getting distracted, but you are the one mentioning biscuits.  8)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

lumphog

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: lumphog on April 21, 2017, 04:34:13 pm
PAUL SPRINGER ???

I took it for Paul Finebaum.  Anyone see the show a couple days ago with the caller was talking about how the Big? coaches were so much better than the SEC ones except for Saban?  No one on the show was offering up much arguement.  I kept waiting for someone to drop that BB did pretty well in the Big? when he was there.  Crickets..  Arkansas and BB are so far off their radar I'm really hoping for a awesome season.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: ricepig on April 21, 2017, 04:05:13 pm

It's not on Cantrell

It's off Cantrell

Biggus Piggus

Gonna have to give us more clues. When you wake up again.
[CENSORED]!

gchamblee

I just got home from a week in New Orleans so my fogginess is probably close to matching yours

(notOM)Rebel123

Head Coach of the Idaho Vandals.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

lumphog

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on April 21, 2017, 04:47:13 pm
I took it for Paul Finebaum.  Anyone see the show a couple days ago with the caller was talking about how the Big? coaches were so much better than the SEC ones except for Saban?  No one on the show was offering up much arguement.  I kept waiting for someone to drop that BB did pretty well in the Big? when he was there.  Crickets..  Arkansas and BB are so far off their radar I'm really hoping for a awesome season.
Paul is the Jerry Springer of CFB.....that show is a JOKE & the SEC Net. SHOULD be called the Alabama Net. during Football & the Kentucky Net. during Basketball.....IT'S ONE SIDED & UNFAIR  to the rest of the SEC teams, TOTAL BS

gchamblee

Quote from: lumphog on April 21, 2017, 06:35:21 pm
Paul is the Jerry Springer of CFB.....that show is a JOKE & the SEC Net. SHOULD be called the Alabama Net. during Football & the Kentucky Net. during Basketball.....IT'S ONE SIDED & UNFAIR  to the rest of the SEC teams, TOTAL BS

i disagree, but i actually watch the show and don't form my opinion off of hyperbole

Jackrabbit Hog

Paul Pfeifer.  He grew up to become Marilyn Manson.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 22, 2017, 12:13:45 am
Paul Pfeifer.  He grew up to become Marilyn Manson.

Well, I see you've managed to get this one in the trash can too............

Stephen Greene

This jackrabbithog guy is a derailer

>:(

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Stephen Greene on April 23, 2017, 06:55:09 pm
This jackrabbithog guy is a derailer

Old Charlie stole the handle
And the train it won't stop going
No way to slow down.

(sorry youngster; I know that just went right over your head...)
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Biggus Piggus

I am upset that LZH never returned to this thread. He might still be unconscious.
[CENSORED]!

Stephen Greene

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 24, 2017, 08:28:14 am
Old Charlie stole the handle
And the train it won't stop going
No way to slow down.

(sorry youngster; I know that just went right over your head...)

Jackrabbit Hog

Stephen Greene