Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listening to OMAHogs tonight??

Started by jmingram911, April 19, 2017, 02:41:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmingram911

Hey guys,

just wanted to inquire for my out of state hog fans that might want to follow the game.  I know we could always read along with the game thread but would much rather listen to the game in the background and continue my studies.  Anyone have any info on how I could listen to the radio broadcast up here in NE Missery? Any way to stream the radio broadcast online?

Thanks for yall's help guys!!

tucsonhogfan

Get the Arkansas Gameday app.  You can listen to the radio broadcast with it.  Works great for me here in Arizona.

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Woodland Pork CO

Quote from: tucsonhogfan on April 19, 2017, 02:53:20 pm
Get the Arkansas Gameday app.  You can listen to the radio broadcast with it.  Works great for me here in Arizona.

That's what this Colorado boy does...that and lurking here a whole bunch.  Between the gameday app and watchESPN I'm amazed at how much Hog baseball I can follow.

jmingram911

Thanks! Wish we could watch it, this is a fun team to watch!

Birminghog

Quote from: tucsonhogfan on April 19, 2017, 02:53:20 pm

This. I used to use the TuneIn app until someone on EI (jhicks?) told me about Arkansas Gameday. Works better for me. My TuneIn tends to play awhile, then skip backward. Irritating. Still better than nothing.