Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Javon Franklin

Started by runner645, April 18, 2017, 11:31:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

runner645

Are we still on this kid?   Today is the day the ACT test results come out from the last test.   Maybe he will qualify and we can get him on board. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: runner645 on April 18, 2017, 11:31:23 am
Are we still on this kid?   Today is the day the ACT test results come out from the last test.   Maybe he will qualify and we can get him on board.

Probably class of 2019 JUCO.

Pinto

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 18, 2017, 11:39:02 am
Probably class of 2019 JUCO.

In a perfect world we get him and Czar in that '19 class

Hawg Red

Quote from: Pinto on April 18, 2017, 02:38:13 pm
In a perfect world we get him and Czar in that '19 class

Would it really be perfect considering we have no open scholarships for that year and one player already committed (I understand that Hill might reclassify to 2018)? We'd have lost two really good players for that to happen, most likely.

razorhog52

The chances no one leaves or decommits in the next two years is unlikely. I'm sure we will stay on them.

NWAHog479

I just want to know what they got on their ACT's... Hopefully Javon passes his with his most recent test.

hview

wavybone

So if Macon does decide to leave, what do you guys think if we ended up getting Amauri Hardy and Javon Franklin (IF Javon qualifies)?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: wavybone on April 22, 2017, 10:19:56 pm
So if Macon does decide to leave, what do you guys think if we ended up getting Amauri Hardy and Javon Franklin (IF Javon qualifies)?

I'd be very happy with that! 

Hawg Red

Quote from: wavybone on April 22, 2017, 10:19:56 pm

Would be excellent. Great, great recruiting class.

Hogginintheville

It would be great if we could get either one these guys for next year

azhog10

Don't think it's gonna happen. So on twitter where he committed to Holmes CC a day or two ago. I would think that was because he got his test scores back. But maybe he did that just in case. Either way I guess we will see how it plays out very soon.

songofthesword

if hes at holmes it's a lock he's a hog in two years

HardingHog

https://twitter.com/CoachFlanigan1/status/858506981400879106

It does appear Javon is indeed headed to Holmes! Best of luck to the young man! Hope he continues to improve on and off the court and maybe we'll see him in a Hog jersey in a couple years!

NWAHog479

Best of luck to Javon, aside from the big D1 signings, haven't had a kid come out of the state with this much excitement surrounding him in a long time. Hopeful he will become a Hog sometime