Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Convention center & hotel at ASU

Started by Seminole Indian, April 17, 2017, 07:20:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Been a lot of  interest in this project but it looks like the on campus site is good to go.

The City of Jonesboro signed off on the drainage plan for the project, and O'Reilly is reportedly bidding out the construction phases. 

The Jonesboro Sun reported that there are a couple of on campus meetings scheduled then they will began construction, with a completion date sometimes in 2018.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Inhogswetrust

One of the biggest issues we had with the city when building our hotel in Jonesboro was the drainage plan.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Seminole Indian

I'm not surprised after driving around Jonesboro after even a moderately heavy rain.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne