Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Son Just Signed

Started by Peter Porker, April 13, 2017, 03:09:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

to run track at Arkansas State.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Peter Porker

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Seminole Indian

They have a very good track and field program, so your son must be pretty good. Congratulations.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Peter Porker

Quote from: Seminole Indian on April 13, 2017, 07:01:56 pm
They have a very good track and field program, so your son must be pretty good. Congratulations.

They do and lots of their talent returns next season. My son won the 7A 200m last year as a junior. He's a 6 time Meet of Champ participant. He's been hurt this year (hurt himself at Indoor State), but the coaches at ASU saw enough of him to know they want him. The visit there was awesome. They really did a great job. A couple of other schools tried to get in on him, but he remained firm in his commitment and ASU has done so as well. Very proud he will be running for ASU and their coaches. Thank you.