Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinned Recruiting Classes for 2017 and 2018

Started by Hogs49ers, March 20, 2017, 05:14:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs49ers

March 20, 2017, 05:14:46 pm Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:33:32 pm by Hogs49ers
Hey guys - I am not sure who all can control the "pinned recruiting classes" up top (Maybe make Iceman or HOGDayAfternoon moderators on this board so they could control it?), but with the season now over it would be nice to have those updated so that the fans that are not always on here or "in the know" can come on and quickly see an accurate view of our upcoming recruiting classes and that excitement/buzz going on right now.

Instead of just the players name and a video, it would be nice to see this more like we have on the football recruiting classes (Overall player ranking, Link to 247, Rivals, ESPN, Offers, Height/Weight, ect.)  Would also be nice to see other players we are currently after, but not yet signed plus maybe the current overall team ranking.

I just know how excited I am right now with the players we have coming in and just want to make sure that ALL Hog fans know what is going on with our program.

Go Hogs!
SCREW Vandy!

hawg1221

HawgnCorona

PM one of the mods and see what they say, if you havent already?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8