Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 04:49:10 am

Just shows you how far away we are

Started by bigpigpimpin, March 19, 2017, 05:44:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Good season. Still go a long, long ways to go to climb back to the top.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hobhog

hobhog

LZH

These teams are like night and day.  UNC is gonna have to give it away for us to have a chance.

husker71

now 25 win seasons and advancing to 3rd round not enough

hobhog

Quote from: LZH on March 19, 2017, 05:50:05 pm
These teams are like night and day.  UNC is gonna have to give it away for us to have a chance.

This will be ugly. Just keep trying and don't lose composure.

We are about the 30-40 best team in the country. Way above average, but miles away from elite.

orvillesghost

I don't know if its enough or not but this is about all one can expect of Arkansas basketball these days. I see no change in that coming in the near future.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: husker71 on March 19, 2017, 05:51:11 pm
3rd round = sweet 16. Don't give me any of that play-in horseshitt

hogwood

Our Offense is horrible. We just don't have athletes on their level except for MK. I like our D. We are playing really tough, the rebounding and our offenses is just killing us.

theFlyingHog

If JL and them are happy making it to the tournament then I think Mike is their coach. I know we got a bad draw on this one but we are too far from the top for my liking

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hobhog on March 19, 2017, 05:51:40 pm
This will be ugly. Just keep trying and don't lose composure.
and ur an idiot
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

phadedhawg

Quote from: theFlyingHog on March 19, 2017, 05:56:18 pm
If JL and them are happy making it to the tournament then I think Mike is their coach. I know we got a bad draw on this one but we are too far from the top for my liking

Poor kids...all they want in life is to see you smile. 

LRHog

5 point game. This darn aint over. Glad our players are 100000000x more mentally tough than the pathetic excuse of a lot of "fans" on this board.

It's fine to be pissed, but dont you dare say this team isnt giving it their all. Dont you DARE give up on them.

razorbrass is prime example A of a person who isnt a fan. He should be banned from this forum for life. He's a bigger punk than Monk.

southarkhog06

haha some of you are effing stupid, go back to your holes.

tophawg19

yep we are about a 1000 miles from home but may get to stop in Memphis on the way home
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 19, 2017, 06:58:40 pm
haha some of you are effing stupid, go back to your holes.

Yeah, you'd think several of them had enough experience on here not to make fool's of themselves, lol, guess not.

Mike Irwin

The level of pure ignorance by some in this forum never ceases to amaze me. What's even more puzzling is the fact that they are undeterred by possibility of looking like absolute fruitcakes. In fact they seem to revel in it.

casken

Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 19, 2017, 08:43:42 pm
The level of pure ignorance by some in this forum never ceases to amaze me. What's even more puzzling is the fact that they are undeterred by possibility of looking like absolute fruitcakes. In fact they seem to revel in it.

Agreed.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

goodguytex

Yeah, tell me about it!! Truly SMH worthy some of these posts.

bennyl08

Welcome to the information age culture.

If you can find somebody else who has an opinion as you do, that opinion is now as good as fact.

If nobody reputable is sharing your opinion, then it is all a conspiracy and an agenda.

In an age of information with the whole world at our grasps, we decide to cower away from information that runs counter to our prior held beliefs, hiding in echo chambers, and only venturing away from the echo chamber to show how great we are by seeing through the lies that others spout and that we are the few who know the truth.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bob slydell

Quote from: husker71 on March 19, 2017, 05:51:11 pm

Not if that becomes the ceiling.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

goodguytex

Quote from: Bob Slydell on March 24, 2017, 07:30:35 am
Not if that becomes the ceiling.
It's not the ceiling. We may be better next year. Just have to wait and see. We take care of business in our conference, we get better seed in the tourney which helps our chances of going farther.

bob slydell

Quote from: goodguytex on March 24, 2017, 09:12:40 pm
It's not the ceiling. We may be better next year. Just have to wait and see. We take care of business in our conference, we get better seed in the tourney which helps our chances of going farther.

I wrote "if" and that is what I meant. Would you be satisfied with those results several years in a row? 
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

ricepig

Quote from: Bob Slydell on March 25, 2017, 08:44:12 pm
I wrote "if" and that is what I meant. Would you be satisfied with those results several years in a row? 

Define "several"......

goodguytex

Quote from: Bob Slydell on March 25, 2017, 08:44:12 pm
Probably not. I want to see us bust through that ceiling. And we might. We just have to keep taking the steps to get better and improve.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on March 19, 2017, 05:44:17 pm
Good season. Still go a long, long ways to go to climb back to the top.

We just need the Zebra love the UNC got the past few games.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

goodguytex

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 04, 2017, 10:38:44 am
We just need the Zebra love the UNC got the past few games.
True state there Delta! UNC would not be National champions now if it weren't for the refs. All through the tourney the refs made calls and non calls go their way.