Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Even Skip Bayless says ref stunk.

Started by bkjbearcat, March 19, 2017, 07:44:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lakecityhog

Compared to another ref DEFENDING other refs, yep Skip is right next to Honest Abe!!!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: hogsanity on March 20, 2017, 03:22:33 am
I just find it funny how a person is a horrible reporter or media member until they say something pro hog, suddenly they are a bastion of truth.
Even you tell the truth every once in a while ;).
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: BallHog1 on March 20, 2017, 08:45:09 am
I find it funny that someone would continue to defend piss poor reffing.
#designatedrefapologist
Maybe that's because he's a piss poor ref himself ???.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: c-townfan on March 20, 2017, 08:49:38 am
They made more than one field goal in the final 3 mins.
They made 1 tip, 2 dunks including the one at the end and 6 free throws I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: hogsanity on March 20, 2017, 10:55:36 am
I just always find it humorous when some media guy that gets hacked to death here regularly is suddenly someone to listen to just because he says something in favor of the Hogs.  Happens all the time.

If anyone here knows Skip—and as I said, I go back with him farther than most—part of his schtick is his pissy contrarian point-of-view. So when he says something relevant, yeah, I'll tune in to it.

But, Sanity, as soon as he stops talking about the thing that interests me (like the tweet about Hogs-Heels), I will go right back to ignoring him. I'm not sure anyone here is ready to hand him a Pulitzer Prize.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hoglady on March 19, 2017, 11:53:20 pm
Yes - our offense was pretty bad the last 3 minutes.
Maybe if the refs just made the obvious calls it would have been enough to hang on.
We'll never know.
Now this is a post I can 100% get behind! Officiating was questionable, but we didn't seize the opportunity either.