Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cutting Cable - Outdoor antenna

Started by PigDaddyKane, May 06, 2017, 09:26:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigDaddyKane

I'm looking at cutting cable.  As part of that I wondered about installing an outdoor antenna.  We live in Bentonville.  Has anyone done so?  What worked?  Able to get the four broadcast networks?
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

HawgWild

Some of the antenna web sites I've looked at will tell you if you can get good reception when you type in your address.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawkhawg

In Little Rock you can get about 20 channels with an antenna. You can get that with just a small cheap antenna from Walmart. I would try that before I got a big outdoor antenna.

Jeremy T

I cut the cable 4 yrs ago. Sling TV is great, still have to pay but you choose the shows you want. No hidden fees or additional charges. I just had to get a ROKU box.
Off antenna, i get the major networks and PBS.

DeltaBoy

It all depends where you live.  The Delta is a crap shoot and even when you got a solid system at least once a year a thunderstorm hits it with a lightening strike and you system is toast.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.