Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bill Self

Started by ShadowHawg, March 17, 2017, 11:21:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Dunk a ball at the end of a game and he will rail on you at  the post game presser.

Menace a girl by vandalizing her car and he "rallies" the team around you.

What a creep.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 17, 2017, 11:21:31 am
Dunk a ball at the end of a game and he will rail on you at  the post game presser.

Menace a girl by vandalizing her car and he "rallies" the team around you.

What a creep.

Big time hypocrite. Lots of people defended him on Jump Ball after he went all "holier than thou" on a player for dunking on a losing team as time ran out. Wonder how they will try and defend this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/josh-jackson-allegedly-told-kansas-womens-player-he-would-beat-her-ass-during-december-incident-according-to-affidavit-194742455.html

RazorPiggie

Why is this in the recruiting forum?

Swinesong1

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 17, 2017, 02:52:21 pm
Why is this in the recruiting forum?
Duh!  Self was someone the Hogs were recruiting!   😜

ShadowHawg

Hawg Red

I'm a little more disturbed at how LeGerald Vick is allowed to be on the team.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 22, 2017, 11:51:20 am

I'm not surprised.  Most coaches like him are scum.

Scott7703

Wish the boneheads running our athletic program had hired him years ago and he was still here.

mizzouman

mizzouman

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 22, 2017, 11:51:20 am
Bill Self's entire career is built on either thugs or kids who have to cheat on grades in high school.  It's been going on since he became coach.  Bill Self is protected.  This is why he will not coach at any other school.  This is why ku has been great over the years.  They protect the program at any cost.

Scott7703

Quote from: mizzouman on March 23, 2017, 08:05:47 am
Bill Self's entire career is built on either thugs or kids who have to cheat on grades in high school.  It's been going on since he became coach.  Bill Self is protected.  This is why he will not coach at any other school.  This is why ku has been great over the years.  They protect the program at any cost.

Would expect no other opinion coming from a Missouri fan who Kansas has absolutely hammered for years in basketball.

mizzouman

Quote from: Scott7703 on March 23, 2017, 10:32:32 am

Would expect no other opinion coming from a Missouri fan who Kansas has absolutely hammered for years in basketball.
Well, Nebraska killed us in football as well for years but I have great respect for that program.

ku on the other hand, that hoops program is radioactive but so well protected that Self comes out looking good.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: mizzouman on March 23, 2017, 11:55:13 am
Well, Nebraska killed us in football as well for years but I have great respect for that program.

ku on the other hand, that hoops program is radioactive but so well protected that Self comes out looking good.

Lawrence Phillips would say "hi" if he could.......................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

mizzouman

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 24, 2017, 11:08:58 am
Lawrence Phillips would say "hi" if he could.......................................
What a tragic life

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: mizzouman on March 25, 2017, 09:13:40 am
What a tragic life

Yes it was. It just proves that no program is 100% pure. ALL have had thugs, criminals and people that had no business going to college and playing sports. That includes your school and mine.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi