Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford and parents rave about Hogs

Started by Richard Davenport, March 16, 2017, 10:34:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

upperdeck_hawg

RB and TE are two positions we should no longer have trouble recruiting
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Vantage 8 dude

Luke and his mom and dad sound like really totally committed Hog fans already! I agree with Richard: Luke could easily be a motivational speaker down the road. Heck, let's such sic him on the rest of our '18 recruits and he'll haul 'em in all by himself.  :) :D ;D

Sivad

What a great addition to the Hog Family  :razorback: Welcome and thank you to all the Fords!

southeasthog

For a second there, I thought Sam Pittman was back. Welcome to the family Luke! :razorback:

lumphog

Quote from: southeasthog on March 17, 2017, 05:51:16 am
For a second there, I thought Sam Pittman was back. Welcome to the family Luke! :razorback:
DUDE!!!!......Dad looks like a COOOOL GUY, I'd hang with him

HighcountryHog

Coach Lunney Jr has been nothing short of amazing to me.  I sure hope he is being compensated for his hard work and dedication as a Hog.  I'm not sure about his HC abilities, but Arkansas needs to keep him in the program.  Mad respect for that guy.
no bumps, no fat chicks

southeasthog

Quote from: lumphog on March 17, 2017, 10:44:20 am

Wasn't trying to disparage Luke's dad. Just at first glance, he reminded me of SP. Of course he's cool. His son is a Razorback. Doesn't get any cooler than that.

presidenthog

Young man sounds mature beyond his years. I expect him to be a really good one.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: presidenthog on March 18, 2017, 09:29:16 am
Young man sounds mature beyond his years. I expect him to be a really good one.

His attention to detail was what got me. Watched every game Arkansas played last season. That blew me away.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

That height vs vertical leap made me think that he'll get a few chances to block some field goals too.!! Dang.!!! What was it, 6'7" with a 38" vertical.!? Pho - Nominal.!!!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Tejano Jawg

And if you need this—
Ford, 6-7, 250 pounds, of Carterville, Ill., picked the Hogs over 19 other scholarship offers, including Alabama, Oklahoma, Florida, Louisville, Oklahoma State, Minnesota, North Carolina State, Rutgers and Illinois.

Thanks Richard!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Richard Davenport on March 18, 2017, 09:37:20 am
His attention to detail was what got me. Watched every game Arkansas played last season. That blew me away.
very impressive young man.

Kid is going to be a Team Captain by his Junior year.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 19, 2017, 11:04:55 pm
That height vs vertical leap made me think that he'll get a few chances to block some field goals too.!! Dang.!!! What was it, 6'7" with a 38" vertical.!? Pho - Nominal.!!!!
TD MACHINE right there. I have hated our "fade" routes but, man, those will be unstoppable with Luke! he will be drawing double-teams as a TE lmao! Kid is going to need a special sized helmet, too. Kids like that HURT when they hit you. He also will be a very effective blocker on the edge. He also has a sharp mind, man. His football iq is going to be off the charts. I am more hyped about this guy than even the other 3 4* commits.

This guy will be our new dan skipper on the FG Block team, too. 6'7" with 38" vert... he'll be up a foot higher than Dan even got up.

Kid is legit #UnCommon
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: lumphog on March 17, 2017, 10:44:20 am
I LOVE the bit when he was talking about Saban.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 19, 2017, 11:04:55 pm
yep. i didnt see this, lol. exactly! new skip.