Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hanspard is a Hog!

Started by ricepig, March 15, 2017, 03:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

hawginbigd1

Yeah I was trying but for some reason I was just getting the text portion, I don't twitter so well.

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

TexasRazorback

Welcome Aboard.  WPS. Big get out of Desoto, TX.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Boot_stops_here

Fantastic news.  a 6'1 4* DB from TX?  Heck yeah

JayHog

He has 16 offers, including offers from Oregon, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Oklahoma State, Kansas State. He's a good one!

Trey1981

Unbelievable start to recruiting. Will this be a breakthrough class?

greenie

Hogberry Snortcake

island hog

His daddy was a fantastic player for Texas Tech back in the day...if he is anything like him, he will be super exciting to watch...can't wait! 

rzrbk4life

Welcome aboard Mr Hanspard! WPS!!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: island hog on March 15, 2017, 03:39:27 pm
His daddy was a fantastic player for Texas Tech back in the day...if he is anything like him, he will be super exciting to watch...can't wait!

Back in the day of the 90s.  Makes you realize how time flies.  Won Doak Walker. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rljjr

Wow. This guy just blows me away. Very excited to have Hanspard on board. Recruiting is just going gangbusters. Four recruits who are all highly regarded, highly recruited.   

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: island hog on March 15, 2017, 03:39:27 pm

Oh, I remember him. He was a stud. I'm thrilled the Tech connection didn't pull Junior out west.

Paul

Quote from: rljjr on March 15, 2017, 03:49:18 pm
Wow. This guy just blows me away. Very excited to have Hanspard on board. Recruiting is just going gangbusters. Four recruits who are all highly regarded, highly recruited.
Guess that means we have to keep BB for another year  ;)

The_Iceman

AirForceHog

This class is gaining some serious recruits! Great start. Woo Pig Sooie!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on March 15, 2017, 03:17:27 pm
Figured he deserved his own thread, WPS!

https://twitter.com/DanielBushUA/status/842103462863241229
Absolutely the young man deserves his own thread. Heck, if necessary let's give him a second ;) In any event, welcome to the Hill young man!! A welcome addition to the none-to-be-equaled Hog family. Looking forward to yet another four star Texas player adding his considerable skills to the program.

woodhog14

RazorPiggie

Arthur pigby sellers.

Quote from: Trey1981 on March 15, 2017, 03:27:26 pm
They have gotten off to a great start, but I think the very weak instate class will hurt us in the end. Also the two most highly rated recruits from in state both seem to want to play QB.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on March 15, 2017, 05:01:27 pm
They have gotten off to a great start, but I think the very weak instate class will hurt us in the end. Also the two most highly rated recruits from in state both seem to want to play QB.
While it might be a less than robust in-state class IF we can supplement this by continuing to nail down some of the top rated kids out of La., Fla, Texas or other such states then a lot of that issue can most certainly be addressed.

PorkRinds

Is this a Paul Rhoads recruit?

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 15, 2017, 05:16:11 pm
Is this a Paul Rhoads recruit?

Believe it was Reggie Mitchell  but I could be wrong. I think he also spoke highly of Michael Smith   

Adam Stokes

Dang, bump Luke Ford up 20 spots from 347 to 327 and we'll match our amount of 4-stars from last season with just 4 commits. Kudos to the coaching and welcome BJ!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Adam Stokes on March 15, 2017, 05:36:29 pm
Dang, bump Luke Ford up 20 spots from 347 to 327 and we'll match our amount of 4-stars from last season with just 4 commits. Kudos to the coaching and welcome BJ!
Yep, pretty amazing that as of right now we already have three 4*s and our other commit is an upper level three. Hopefully Mr. Luke will eventually get his bump up and we can continue to add some additional highly ranked kids. Who knows, perhaps we could even hope to have one or more of our 4*s moved up to the elite (Alabama) five star status ??? :D

moto625

Huds_HawgTide

Don't worry bout the stars on Ford he was who we wanted
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on March 15, 2017, 05:47:24 pm
Not worried in the least. The fact that so many others, including so many of the other "big dogs", tells me all I need to know.

trphog

Sivad

Very sweet WPS :razorback:

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

BentonvilleJeff

This is great news. We have been needing stud db's for years. Finally getting some. Should help big time against all the spread offenses we see.

TheRazorback500

Good deal! Woo pig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

DeltaHog66

Great addition to the team.  Welcome sir.

forrest city joe

March 15, 2017, 07:38:32 pm #35 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:11:17 pm by forrest city joe
And we are not the only one who wanted him. this young man turned down Alabama,Oklahoma,Florida and UGA to come to Arkansas.no matter what the stars say.those offers speak volumes.

davril98

Sweet!
Whoever is in charge of the sticky next years recruitjng, can that be started?

SamBuckhart

WOOO PIG, Mr. Hanspard! Look forward to see you in action.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hawg1221

Quote from: Trey1981 on March 15, 2017, 03:27:26 pm

I don't know a lot of history, but geese, this is a very good start to a possibly historical signing class.

bennyl08

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 15, 2017, 09:13:30 pm
I don't know a lot of history, but geese, this is a very good start to a possibly historical signing class.

Not sure why you decided to comment on knowing more about the majestic goose than history, but it is a very good start for our recruiting class. :)
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

ricepig

Geese approves of this start.

trphog

What does Mav think?

BigSexyHog

Wow... wasn't expecting this...awesome news
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

FraggleHog

This. The fact he was also offered (wanted) by Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisville, OU, WVU among others tells you how key of a get he is. The fact that he is so excited about his commitment is the cherry on top. I imagine the only reason he isn't rated higher is he still has some filling out (physical development) to do.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

3kgthog

It'll be interesting to see how he improves once he starts focusing strictly on CB. I'm also intrigued by his desire to run track here.

It seems like it's been awhile since we had any multi-sport athletes. I barely remember one of the football players being on the baseball team for 5 seconds. Has there been another one since then and I missed it? Semi-recently: MJ, Batman, Michael Grant...drawing a blank.

COACHINTEXAS

This kid is a STUD; one that can come in and play right away. It's good to send Texas kids up to the HILL!
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on March 15, 2017, 05:01:27 pm

Cheer up Arthur  Welcome aboard Byron! WPS!!!

PonderinHog

smb

GeorgiaHOG