Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs offer 2019 in-state prospect

Started by Richard Davenport, March 14, 2017, 02:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jb11

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 15, 2017, 01:46:23 am
Grew up an Arkansas State fan lol
He is from Jonesboro. Why not? At least he didn't grow up a Ole Misses fan.

Trey1981

Why wouldn't he be an ASU fan considering he lives there and the success that they've had over the past 6 or so years?

ricepig

Quote from: jb11 on March 15, 2017, 07:54:42 am
He is from Jonesboro. Why not? At least he didn't grow up a Ole Misses fan.

Ain't that the truth, but I don't think he lives in Ridgepointe, so good chance he isn't, lol.

I mustache you a question

There is nothing wrong with being an A State fan.  This is the type of S*** that people say that pisses me off
"I have 2 weapons; my arms, my legs and my brain." – Michael Vick

Trey1981

Quote from: I mustache you a question on March 15, 2017, 11:22:46 am
There is nothing wrong with being an A State fan.  This is the type of S*** that people say that pisses me off

Completely agree.  I expect this from hardcore ASU fans but why many Hog fans feel the need to make statements like this is beyond me.  It couldn't be more clear that the Razorbacks are 2 tiers ahead of ASU.  There's no need to belittle them.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Trey1981 on March 15, 2017, 11:32:10 am
Completely agree.  I expect this from hardcore ASU fans but why many Hog fans feel the need to make statements like this is beyond me.  It couldn't be more clear that the Razorbacks are 2 tiers ahead of ASU.  There's no need to belittle them.
Totally agree. If the ASU fan base wants to harbor attitude problems with Razorback supporters then let them show their rears, not the other way around. Just as an aside: many years ago my best "bud" from the Hill days actually transferred to ASU to complete his degree. While attending several functions during his time there I was asked where I had gone to college. When I told them the U of A I was met with immediate hostility; when I mentioned this to my friend he just shook his head, laughed and said "Don't take it personally, the folks around here suffer from a "short man syndrome". They can't help envying everyone that attended Fayetteville".