Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford

Started by Trey1981, March 14, 2017, 12:02:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 19, 2017, 03:39:19 pm
How very true. Yep, in my opinion the OFFERS are the true test of the kid's talent. One advice though. IF you don't assign a minimum of a 4 star rating on the young man ole Pokey Pig will become both highly incensed and offended. He feels that anything less is not only a personal affront to both he and Luke, but a direct insult to the state of Arkansas (as in poor little ole us). You most definitely don't want to incur his wrath and scorn 'cause you won't be able to sleep out night due to the shame.
here you go again. You are super triggered!! This is hilarious!

Word of warning, don't tell this guy when he's wrong. His self esteem issues will come at you all over the internet!! 8)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 19, 2017, 04:04:58 pm
here you go again. You are super triggered!! This is hilarious!

Word of warning, don't tell this guy when he's wrong. His self esteem issues will come at you all over the internet!! 8)
I have no problem being told I'm wrong. I've admitted such many times. After all, I am a totally flawed human being. Again, you say I over react; however, I'm not the one that went totally ballistic, berserk, or whatever when I made the (apparent) unpardonable sin of stating the fact that Mr. Ford is rated as a 3 star on at least one recruiting service. And for THAT I get blasted ??? It was never, ever a personal shot at you, although you seem to have taken it as such. And so perhaps in the end we ought to both examine the thickness of our hides.

One further thing: I've already stated that even if Luke is less than a four, I wouldn't at all be surprised he gets upgraded down the road. Besides, I ultimately don't care where he's ranked; when it comes down to it IMO the ultimate measure is to reviewing the programs that are offering . I seriously doubt that Saban or anyone top notch coaches sits there and give out a scholarship offer merely based on what any recruiting service says or how a kid is ranked. They make their own evaluations on how well they feel a player can contribute. 

bennyl08

Quote from: hawgwash on March 19, 2017, 09:42:39 am
Benny, I read this and was scratching my head to figure out what you were saying.  Then I looked at the time of your post and figured that explained it.
;)

I'm posting in pacific time, though they register here on central time. But that and some alcohol probably played a role in that jumbled mess of a post.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

trphog

All four commits are now 4*

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: trphog on April 10, 2017, 09:51:55 pm
All four commits are now 4*
That's great and quite frankly expected.

Pork Twain

I can honestly see us turning into TEU.  I always thought that would be the case with WR/QB under CBP, but for whatever reason that never materialized.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Pork Twain on April 11, 2017, 07:45:19 am
I can honestly see us turning into TEU.  I always thought that would be the case with WR/QB under CBP, but for whatever reason that never materialized.

Completely agreed. And I would go so far as to say at this point we are there, seems to be we can get just about anyone we want. Have put so many TEs in the league. Assuming we hold on to Luke of course.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

PorkRinds

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on April 11, 2017, 01:16:26 pm
Completely agreed. And I would go so far as to say at this point we are there, seems to be we can get just about anyone we want. Have put so many TEs in the league. Assuming we hold on to Luke of course.
After hearing he and his parents talk about The hogs I'd be shocked if we lost him.

bennyl08

Can we also recruit Luke Cage?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse