Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't stand Monk hope he crashes and burns

Started by synthartist69, March 13, 2017, 12:44:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

Monk is nothing but a Punk. The fans and team supported him and his dumb brother and this is what we get. What a disgrace. I hope he never comes back to Arkansas. I am sure that most people do not want him here anymore. What a dick headed jackass

hogwood

JayHog

Even when I just look at him, I don't even like the way his face looks. Lol
And before all the Nancy's come out... he's 18, he's grown, and he'll be making grown man money in a month, so I don't want to hear it.

welchog

He better hope he has a long NBA career because KY won't care about him in a few months and AR doesn't care for him now.

Hollywood870

Quote from: JayHog on March 13, 2017, 01:46:29 am
And before all the Nancy's come out... he's 18, he's grown, and he'll be making grown man money in a month, so I don't want to hear it.
Something about his face....lol. But no I hope he and his brother have great careers and never come back. Don't come back with a "help the Kids" charity or anything like that. Just don't come back please.

Letsroll1200

Monk is a young man that has excelled at a high level. EPC will always be home.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 13, 2017, 05:50:41 am
He sure treated EPC like home, he walked away and made Bentonville High his home.

IronMountainHog

Here's a tip Malik, when talking trash and throat slashing Arkansas fans, wipe the spit out of your goatee. Kind of looked like a jack wagon yesterday, but that makes sense because you are a jack wagon.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 13, 2017, 06:08:20 am
He sure treated EPC like home, he walked away and made Bentonville High his home.

It don't matter!! If his name was Mitch Mustin, Lee Ziemba or Rotni Clarke this critism wouldn't be acceptable. Malik Monk loyalty stop and end with his family. He doesn't owe Arkansas basketball anything.

HogBreath

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 13, 2017, 06:17:51 am
It don't matter!! If his name was Mitch Mustin, Lee Ziemba or Rotni Clarke this critism wouldn't be acceptable. Malik Monk loyalty stop and end with his family. He doesn't owe Arkansas basketball anything.
As usual, you don't have even the faintest idea of what you are talking about.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

LZH

And we don't owe him jack [CENSORED] darn.

southeasthog

Throwing "racist" innuendos is beneath you Letsroll.

The real Hogules

No, he doesn't owe us a damn thing and neither do we owe him, or his family a damn thing! He's not just trash, he's UK trash and it doesn't get much worse than that when it comes to basketball. F.O., to ALL of the Monks and the horse that they rode off on, to Kentucky!!!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: LZH on March 13, 2017, 06:56:23 am
And we don't owe him jack [CENSORED] darn.

Mr. We have the wrong darn coach

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 13, 2017, 05:50:41 am

That's like Siberia..........so perfect fit.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Letsroll1200

Quote from: southeasthog on March 13, 2017, 07:00:03 am
Throwing "racist" innuendos is beneath you Letsroll.

Take it how you want to take it!! I didn't see this kind of venom against Lee, Mitch, Rotni or Hunter. I don't think it's  race it's his elite talent. Malik' s talent is causing this level of venom towards him and his family.

I'm happy for the young man  because he has the chance to financially change the course of his family for generations. He can get his family out the "Woods". Creating wealth is a beautiful thing.

southeasthog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 13, 2017, 07:08:23 am
Take it how you want to take it!! I didn't see this kind of venom against Lee, Mitch, Rotni or Hunter. I don't think it's  race it's his elite talent. Malik' s talent is causing this level of venom towards him and his family.

I'm happy for the young man  because he has the chance to financially change the course of his family for generations. He can get his family out the "Woods". Creating wealth is a beautiful thing.
If you didn't see this aimed toward Rotnei then you didn't want to see it because it was here. You only named white players. Why didn't you name Goodwin and Allen? You have been a big proponent for Anderson and I respected that but now you shown that the only that matters to you is the color of someone's skin. I have no more respect for anything you say.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JayHog on March 13, 2017, 01:46:29 am

19....FWIW  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

goodguytex

Only reason he went to Kentucky was to further his NBA career. Not out of loyalty to anyone. That's not how I was raised. I hope he stays away from Arkansas forever. Him and his family.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bob slydell

I am much more disappointed with Marcus than I ever could be with Malik.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.