Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early picks for the Masters winner

Started by GolfNut57, March 12, 2017, 09:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 05, 2017, 08:19:55 am
Rick Reilly isn't a big fan of DJ's intelligence either.  A few years ago he wrote something to the effect of "the next time he reads a putt will be the first time he's read anything in his life."

See ball, hit ball......seems pretty simple.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 05, 2017, 09:01:38 am
I think Duval is the best analyst they've got, and I wish they'd utilize him more than guys like Trip Isenhauer.  Duval's not scared to mix it up with Chamblee (who I don't like, but I understand why they use him).

Duvall called out Butch Harmon when he said DJ was having the Tiger effect on the competition.   He said, lets wait a couple years before we even approach that.  He said Butch was trying to get DJ to believe in himself a little more but he was nowhere near where Tiger was in intimidating his competition.  Tiger was buried so deep in the psyche of Phil and Els is was bad. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on April 05, 2017, 10:13:29 am
See 'tang, hit 'tang......seems pretty simple.

Another FIFY variation. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

onebadrubi

ricepig

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on April 05, 2017, 11:46:28 am
Just a bunch of DJ haters....

I'm not a hater.  I just think DJ has a lot of Forrest Gump in him. 

And that's all I've got to say about that..
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

DJ falls down the stairs at his rental house and is questionable for tomorrow.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on April 05, 2017, 04:36:42 pm
DJ falls down the stairs at his rental house and is questionable for tomorrow.

Just saw that on my phone alert.

Sounds pretty fishy to me...  Maybe Paulina went after him with a 4 iron?

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 05, 2017, 04:40:02 pm

Chasing Dufner's ex-wife out the door before Paulina came back from  shopping.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 05, 2017, 04:40:02 pm

good call, but like  Roy McEvoy, errgh, Ellen Nordegren, and now Paulina Gretzky, the trusty 7 iron is always the "go to" club for unfaithful husband......."and it's still going" ..."Aw Cup, you da man, you da man, and da man needs a ride home"
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 05, 2017, 04:56:59 pm
good call, but like Ellen Nordegren, errgh,  Tin Cup, and now Paulina Gretzky, the trusty 7 iron is always the "go to" club for unfaithful husbands

Thought Elin used Woods 5I?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Boarcephus

Guess that's true.  Up on ESPN.  Said one thing that might save him is his tee time is late in the round. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

majestic

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 05, 2017, 04:56:59 pm
good call, but like  Roy McEvoy, errgh, Ellen Nordegren, and now Paulina Gretzky, the trusty 7 iron is always the "go to" club for unfaithful husband......."and it's still going" ..."Aw Cup, you da man, you da man, and da man needs a ride home"

That was Roy McAvoy, herpes sufferer.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: majestic on April 05, 2017, 06:37:41 pm
That was Roy McAvoy, herpes sufferer.
I had originally typed Tin Cup, but I changed it to Costner's character's nick-name in the movie in dire hopes that you would not notice the severe fail in my post.  Gosh, even with my best effort put forth, I still failed in your eyes. For the love of God, I just can't get anything right.       
The long Grey line will never fail our country.