Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 16 THREAD: Arkansas (12-3, 0-0 SEC) vs Rhode Island (5-8, 0-0 A10)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 12, 2017, 10:44:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisco Pig

Williams takes the count to 2-2 and then grounds out to the third baseman.

The Hogs have not had a lead-off runner on all day.

Wisco Pig

Evan Lee is next with one out.  He's 0-3 on the day.

He grounds out to first base unassisted.

Two outs.  Last chance for the Hogs.

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

Biggers fouls out to the third baseman to end the game.

Rhode Island 3
Arkansas 0

FINAL

Razorbacks#1

3               FINAL                      0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
RI        2| 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  3  |  8  | 0  | 4 
ARK     0| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  0  |  3  | 0  | 8 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 12, 2017, 03:38:18 pm
Awesome job Wisco Pig. Much appreciated.

Happy to help.   Had an unexpectedly quiet afternoon with no deadlines or responsibilities.

tennesseehogwild

Great job on the thread guys! Sorry a lot of us were out a lot of the weekend. GHG! 4-1 not too bad a week. I will take that every week.

Maddhog

Haven't been able to stay with it today but I appreciate the work everyone does to produce the thread.  Good job, Wisco!
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Wisco Pig

Quote from: Maddhog on March 12, 2017, 03:41:45 pm
Haven't been able to stay with it today but I appreciate the work everyone does to produce the thread.  Good job, Wisco!

Thanks, Maddhog!

jry04

I will take 4-1. Hopefully Rhode Island lives up to expectations and wins their conference. Go 4-1 this week and we are set. This is the first year in a while where we haven't really suffered any upsets or shocking losses early. All of our losses have been to projected NCAAT teams.

pigture perfect

I didn't like getting shut out today, but that's just baseball sometimes. We took the series which is really important. Thanks for the thread guys. I was driving, but the wife was keeping me posted from the thread.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Racinray

bulldog04

What was with all the popping up today? There were balls down low and they were poping it up

ricepig

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 12, 2017, 04:17:01 pm
What was with all the popping up today? There were balls down low and they were poping it up

Don't know, we definitely were getting under the belt high pitches all day long. I guess trying to lift one for a HR, instead of driving it back up the middle, drives me crazy.

SPAL

Wisco Pig