Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goforth Girl at Fayetteville

Started by Porked Tongue, March 11, 2017, 02:56:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

March 11, 2017, 02:56:40 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 04:26:39 pm by Porked Tongue
As a freshman, she was just named MVP of the 7A State tournament after Fayetteville beat North Little Rock.

After the game, she got offers from Texas and Miss St.

Obviously the new coach has a bonus in his backyard and will be after her instantly.

psycHOGlogist

I believe that both she and Eaton from Jonesboro were offered by Dykes already.

ricepig

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on March 11, 2017, 03:12:03 pm
I believe that both she and Eaton from Jonesboro were offered by Dykes already.

It'll be interesting to see how he Eaton girl bounces back after her ACL tear, but she may have been better than her brother, haha.

brs_hogfan

Quote from: ricepig on March 11, 2017, 07:04:59 pm
It'll be interesting to see how he Eaton girl bounces back after her ACL tear, but she may have been better than her brother, haha.

I certainly hope she bounces back well.  Great basketball player and seems like a really good young lady on top of that.  The 2020 class appears to be one of the best in Arkansas history.  I would love to see us land both Eaton and Goforth.  And then you add in possible targets like Destiny Salary, Coriah Beck, and Lakyn Sanders and you have quite a list.  All five of those players are going to be high major signees.  No real post players in 2020 that standout to me right now though.  But maybe a couple will develop their skills.

Gerald Gilber

I have not seen all these girls but I can tell you that Lakyn Sanders is the hardest working player I have seen in years, Woo Pig :razorback:
Can we play all our games at home????

brs_hogfan

Sasha Goforth has now added offers from Kansas, Ole Miss, Texas, Mississippi State, and SMU just since the end of the 7A state championship game.  And I'm told that a lot more have reached out to her.  So it looks like she will have plenty of options to choose from.