Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 15 THREAD: Arkansas (11-3, 0-0 SEC) vs Rhode Island (5-7, 0-0 A10)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2017, 06:34:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ HOG

Razorbacks#1

2               FINAL                      3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
RI        0| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 |  2  |  3  | 2  | 4 
ARK     0| 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 |  3  |  8  | 3  | 9 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

SPAL

Thanks for joining us today. 6 hours if baseball is a good day.

woodrow hog call

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

Awesome job as always sir-pigs-a-lot and Maddhog. Hop to see everyone back on Sunday. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogFansReunited

Quote from: ucahogfan on March 10, 2017, 09:44:21 pm
Barring a no-no or perfect game, Stephan should be SEC Pitcher of the Week even with the ND.

Completely agree. He pitched a gem.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

DeltaHog66

Happy for the two wins today. Am I the only one who's wondering what we would be losing by Williams starting at 2nd and shady dh'ing?

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogFansReunited

I really wanted to see him pitch a perfect game. Hard to get any closer than he did and not even get the win.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

bulldog04

CJ HOG

Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2017, 10:03:09 pm
Nothing right now with Cole not hitting
Exactly, a switch hitter who's not hitting from either side. He looked lost on a couple at-bats today.

tennesseehogwild

Missed this one. In Nashville For SECT. Don't think my heart could've took em both. Refs up here letting em play. Gonna get someone hurt bad. Great job by the Diamond Hawgs this week.Also I know you guys in here always do an awesome job....GHG!

PigWig

Happy to get the win, heartbroken for Stephan, and I think it is seriously time for Shaddy to just be our DH.

pigture perfect

I'm loving baseball season. I like our top 2 in the rotation. If Tacco and Campbell get going our pitching will do us well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

onebadrubi

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 11, 2017, 12:17:32 am
I'm loving baseball season. I like our top 2 in the rotation. If Tacco and Campbell get going our pitching will do us well.

Campbell is out for the season?

Mike Irwin

SPAL

YtownHog

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 11, 2017, 07:21:49 am
Done.
and I don't suppose Ryne Stanek is walking through the dressing room door to take his old jersey back from Campbell....that's kinda what I thought...you guys remember him, he's the guy that struck fear in the hearts of LSU hitters and who Aaron Nola couldn't beat to save his soul
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

bulldog04

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 11, 2017, 06:14:58 pm
and I don't suppose Ryne Stanek is walking through the dressing room door to take his old jersey back from Campbell....that's kinda what I thought...you guys remember him, he's the guy that struck fear in the hearts of LSU hitters and who Aaron Nola couldn't beat to save his soul
Stephan will strike fear in their hearts this year

ricepig

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 11, 2017, 07:10:16 pm
Stephan will strike fear in their hearts this year

Heiss will, given the chance, he seems to be effectively wild.