Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kenneth Dixon

Started by TexasRazorback, March 09, 2017, 03:25:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasRazorback

Suspend first 4 games of next season for violating NFL's PED Policy

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Youngsta71701

Probably took a sleeping pill. ::)
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

HogBreath

Thank goodness he didn't slightly deflate a football!  Oh..that's bad..so bad!

My old basketball out in the yard will get super inflated when it sets in the bright sunshine, but then when it gets dark & cold, it gets kinda flat.  Will the commish suspend me for this?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

bennyl08

Quote from: HogBreath on March 09, 2017, 08:59:55 pm

My old basketball out in the yard will get super inflated when it sets in the bright sunshine, but then when it gets dark & cold, it gets kinda flat.  Will the commish suspend me for this?

Don't think Gooddell cares about basketball, much less what some amateur does at their house.

If you were an NFL team that just stored their game day footballs outside and didn't bother to check the air pressure and adjust them accordingly to the guidelines, then you'd probably face a small fee for being lazy/careless.

If you were a player who demanded that the balls be under-inflated due to it giving you a competitive advantage over the other team during game play, and the team agrees, and the team has already recently been under fire for being caught going out of their way to steal the other team's signals during game play, then you are breaking the most sacred of sportsmanship laws while already under probation and thus the penalty will be steep.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Smalltownhog95

The patriots cheat. They've been caught cheating multiple times. And if every NFL team cheats then the pats might want to take some pointers on how not to get caught. If Bama was spying on Razorback practices I can't imagine what this board would be like calling for Bama to get punished.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

theFlyingHog

March 10, 2017, 03:58:06 pm #6 Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 10:29:06 am by theFlyingHog
Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on March 10, 2017, 02:09:25 am
The patriots cheat. They've been caught cheating multiple times. And if every NFL team cheats then the pats might want to take some pointers on how not to get caught. If Bama was spying on Razorback practices I can't imagine what this board would be like calling for Bama to get punished.
Don't you remember the audio guy?

onebadrubi

This is an example of why the world thinks Arkansans don't wear shoes or go to school.

Cinco de Hogo

Wait! The Pats cheat but Bama doesn't! Who has a history of being on probation?  Cheaters cheat and win Super Bowls and NC's.

Funny how when a Razorback fan talks about Bama they are accused of not wearing shoes.

BigSexyHog

The pats don't cheat and they don't need to cheat...lmao

Nice try
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HawgTide

Quote from: BigSexyHog on March 11, 2017, 08:26:41 pm

The pats don't cheat and they don't need to cheat...lmao

Nice try

You are right that they don't need to cheat which makes it even stranger that they did. Spygate was real.

HogBreath

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 10, 2017, 01:05:34 am
Don't think Gooddell cares about basketball, much less what some amateur does at their house.

Yeah, you may be on to something here.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hawganatic

Quote from: onebadrubi on March 11, 2017, 05:49:15 am
This is an example of why the world thinks Arkansans don't wear shoes or go to school.

Yes, us Arkansans are the only people in the world that think the Patriots cheat.

Moron.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hawganatic on March 14, 2017, 09:39:26 pm
Yes, us Arkansans are the only people in the world that think the Patriots cheat.

Moron.

I see my post went right over your head.  Sorry you didn't understand how a completely irrelevant rant in a thread was too much for you to understand why I made my comment. 

hawganatic

Quote from: onebadrubi on March 15, 2017, 12:08:36 am
I see my post went right over your head.  Sorry you didn't understand how a completely irrelevant rant in a thread was too much for you to understand why I made my comment.

Yes, makes perfect sense to call one poster out for an "irrelevant rant," in an already derailed thread.  Don't know why I didn't get that...

If you are going to be snarky, at least be creative with it and don't fall back on the standard Arkansas/uneducated hillbilly/shoes comments.

DeltaBoy

Sorry for Dixon that policy is a catch all.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

nchogg

I would joke with people that had never been to Arkansas telling them that we had out houses, no running water and all were barefoot. I can remember a long time ago when I was about 14 years old and my mother told me that Little Rock was one of the most modern cities in America. When you think about the public transit system, railroad and just the infrastructure of the city she was right. Have not been to Arkansas in over 20 years but I know it has more than kept up with the times since my younger brother still lives there. There is nothing backward or uneducated about Arkansas. With all the states I have lived in you will find the educated, uneducated, plain stupid, rich and poor in all those states no matter where it is. Sometimes I joke with people and talk with my Arkansas slang but for the most part people can't tell what part of the south I am from. I will always be an Arkansas at heart and always happy to say so.

parallaxpig

Quote from: nchogg on March 18, 2017, 07:35:58 am
I would joke with people that had never been to Arkansas telling them that we had out houses, no running water and all were barefoot. I can remember a long time ago when I was about 14 years old and my mother told me that Little Rock was one of the most modern cities in America. When you think about the public transit system, railroad and just the infrastructure of the city she was right. Have not been to Arkansas in over 20 years but I know it has more than kept up with the times since my younger brother still lives there. There is nothing backward or uneducated about Arkansas. With all the states I have lived in you will find the educated, uneducated, plain stupid, rich and
poor in all those states no matter where it is. Sometimes I joke with people and talk with my Arkansas slang but for the most part people can't tell what part of the south I am from. I will always be an Arkansas at heart and always happy to say so.

Don't tell people outside state what a nice place it is to live. Next thing you know they will be moving here. 
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

PORKULATOR

Quote from: HogBreath on March 09, 2017, 08:59:55 pm

You're an empty tool shed. Probably still rant about HDN too like the other morons on the 10 year anniversary thread.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Am I the only one who had to Google Kenneth Dixon to find out who he was? I mean just because the kid is from El Dorado doesn't mean everyone follows him or knows who he is. I probably quit giving two shirts when he signed with La Tech...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 18, 2017, 04:34:09 pm
Am I the only one who had to Google Kenneth Dixon to find out who he was? I mean just because the kid is from El Dorado doesn't mean everyone follows him or knows who he is. I probably quit giving two shirts when he signed with La Tech...

I guess you haven't read MMQB for the last 5 years?? There's been a thread after every good game at LA Tech, and why we didn't recruit him.

LJHOG

I'd say we need to do a better job on security.  Hopefully we're spying on them also.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 18, 2017, 04:34:09 pm

He took Strong HS on his back and carried them to a 2A state Title.
He lead La Tech to several bowl games and we did not recruit him at all.