Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why are the most adamant CMA defenders the biggest CBB haters?

Started by Peter Porker, February 11, 2017, 09:54:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Someone please help me understand this.

They loved CMA when he came in.

They hated CBB when he came in.

They want to fire CBB yesterday, but are willing to give CMA a lifetime contract.

What gives?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Dropkick

Peter Porker

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:56:11 pm
Recruits and coaching.

Recruits? Yea, CMA finally got off his rear and started recruiting. Thank God Arkansas HS is producing good talent.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Slater

I love CMA and had the good fortune to know BB when he was at K-State, both great guys and winners as people and coaches.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Can we not root for both to succeed?

Seems like a straw man

ShadowHawg

I want both of them to win.

What I don't get is why folks pull for us to lose.

Peter Porker

hogwood

Are they? Don't know any that share that opinon of CBB.

I think what you're talking about is that they use CBB's lack of success as justification for CMA to get more time. It doesn't mean that they hate CBB.

FineAsSwine

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Peter Porker on February 11, 2017, 09:54:55 pm

They want to fire CBB yesterday, but are willing to give CMA a lifetime contract.

What gives?

I don't get why people equate love or hate to a fans thoughts about a coach.   Now that aside it's is kind of funny to want a coach fired that has a decent winning percentage and want to keep a coach that has a bad winning percentage.   Aren't they both good human beings?   Aren't they both toeing the Jeff Long line?   Isn't that all that matters?

I would fire all three of them!  Equality!

GolfNut57

What gives?

[CENSORED] Envy? You know, MA being black and all.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0MyA4XKpK8
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hawginbigd1

They want to distract from MAs failings by pointing out CBBs failings. And they do it ignorantly while trying to compare SEC Basketball v, SEC Football. They don't even compare, one is like FCS while the other is the NFL

jkstock04

What gives?
I often wonder the same thing...only vice/versa. Why are the biggest Anderson bashers usually the same ones who would jump off a cliff for Bielema because "he's building it the right way with integrity?" I get the argument that SEC football > SEC basketball. That's logical. But that's not usually the excuse spin for football discussion/Bielema for why it's ok to suck in football.

Does Anderson not have integrity too? Preparing young men for life after basketball? "Nice guy" that everyone likes personality wise? Isn't that what REALLY matters? Why are some so caught up in wins/losses with the basketball team?

For football/Bielema, I often see this said: "If all you care about are wins/losses that means you don't care about the well being of these players and what kind of men they will be after college...so that makes you one ignorant, despicable piece of s**t."

I saw on the news the other night that Moses Kingsley is carrying a 3.25 GPA. Wonder why that's not top page news on Jump Ball like it would be on MMQ? I've seen it time after time on there...and it's in defense of what a great program Bielema has built and is building. Turning these boys into young men and preparing them for life!! People dont post things like that for Anderson.

Would be interesting to see how the masses would take it if a basketball parent came to bat for Anderson on jump ball pushing the integrity agenda. Lol would wager there would be lots of stuttering and back peddling then.

In the end Mike Anderson deserves 100% of the criticism....I don't disagree there. Our basketball team is in the dumpster and we play in an abysmal basketball conference to boot. But admittedly there is a small side of me that does enjoy watching the Bielema fan club squirm about Mike Anderson because he doesn't win enough games for them.

I don't care about basketball as much as I do football to get super worked up. It does show the epitome of the major Razorback sports though. Not good.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys