Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just called DTS and told them no to firing Mike Anderson

Started by forrest city joe, February 08, 2017, 06:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: daprospecta on February 09, 2017, 02:42:01 pm
Some of you(You know who you are) reek of a hidden agenda.  You are doing everything you can to make Mike Anderson look like a bad coach.  He won at UAB because of somebody's else players, he won at Missouri because of luck and so on.  Just because he is not having similar success here does not make him a bad coach.  If Long pulled the trigger and fired him, I would understand but have some got damn respect for your current coach.  He's been the epitome of class since he stepped on campus AND he is one of ours. We may move on to a new coach but don't try to discredit what he has done simply because his stint here hasn't gone the way we hoped.  If you are trying to make it seem like Pel left a great situation here, you are reaching AND YOU KNOW IT. A lot of you 40+, you have been on this earth this long and haven't learned respect?

Having respect for someone as a person is not the same as believing they don't deserve the job they are doing. I and EVERYONE respects Mike as a person, husband, father, etc., etc. They do not all think he is doing a good job though. Nothing disrespectful about that. After a certain amount time in a job a certain performance level is expected. He's been here long enough to get that and it hasn't happened. Time for him to respectfully move on. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SPAL

A deal was offered to me before this was moved and I would like to accept it with a few caveats. First, you must find where jeffonv said..." John pelphrey was fired because the basketball program was a dumpster fire." It has to be an exact quote.....It can't be what you assume he meant.

Secondly, I moderate the baseball forum so I can't leave hogville completely. However, I will relegate myself to only extra innings provided you find the quote.

Thirdly, if you can't find it after 1 week ( that is an ample amount of time to find THE AD calling v the program a dumpster fire) then you will admit that you are a liar and you make stuff up to fit your agenda. And you will call bo and tell him you used him in your life and apologize for it....

Do we have a deal?

pigture perfect

I'm sure your call to DTS helped the cause....bwahahaha, sorry I tried to contain the laughter.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 08, 2017, 06:35:38 pm
The show does not sound good for Mike from any of the three.even Rick has a tone of sadness in his voice.so you fire Anderson guys may get your wish.but it will not change how i feel about it.it will be a big mistake that will sit this program back even more years.Long needs to keep Mike Anderson.if he fires him it's the wrong move.STAND STRONG JEFF.
So you called DTS and told them not to fire Anderson ??? Boy, I sure bet that helped his cause.

Wildhog

I don't know about everybody else, but I just want to hear Guv vs FCJ on the radio.

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

str8volfan

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 09, 2017, 01:42:26 pm
100% disagree.sorry Guv,but Long did the right thing when he fired Pel.and i was so happy when he did it.props to him.
You sure you're talking about the same Jeff Long as you did several years ago?

Yea. tell Jeff i said he can go to hell. he and his bosses destroyed the football program i love, and made it the worst in the Sec.your brother can tell him i said it.and tell him i am mad as hell about this.

I can't stand Jeff Long. he makes me sick.so what? nobody is going to make me like it.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 09, 2017, 02:33:09 pm
Nope. he said it. i am searching for it now. i will find it if it takes forever. i will find that interview.it was either Bo,s show.or on DTS. he said it.i will give you the same deal. if i find it,you will also leave.
The fact of the matter is, forget the AD, most people don't really hold a coach's feet to the fire until their third year. It's just a common thing to feel. Heck, I feel the same way. Even if I felt a coach inherited a gold mine, and he messed it up, I still wouldn't call for his head because I don't really start seriously keeping score until year 3. I'm sure Jeff Long has the same sentiments.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 09, 2017, 03:40:06 pm
A deal was offered to me before this was moved and I would like to accept it with a few caveats. First, you must find where jeffonv said..." John pelphrey was fired because the basketball program was a dumpster fire." It has to be an exact quote.....It can't be what you assume he meant.

Secondly, I moderate the baseball forum so I can't leave hogville completely. However, I will relegate myself to only extra innings provided you find the quote.

Thirdly, if you can't find it after 1 week ( that is an ample amount of time to find THE AD calling v the program a dumpster fire) then you will admit that you are a liar and you make stuff up to fit your agenda. And you will call bo and tell him you used him in your life and apologize for it....

Do we have a deal?
The truth as I recall is somewhere between all of you guys.

I do think Jeff Long said at one time that he wasn't really counting the first two years. I don't remember him giving a reason for that. See my previous post. This is pretty much standard practice, anyway.

I don't believe Jeff Long ever used the words 'dumpster fire' when talking about the bball program. In fact, I don't believe he's ever used those words---in any context.

str8volfan

Quote from: Wildhog on February 09, 2017, 10:35:16 pm
How the hell have you been?
Im so good, I have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping.

The OTR

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 09, 2017, 02:57:29 pm
You want me to do it Guv? i don't want to go there. but if you want me to call you by name when i am calling about this i will.as the old saying goes.I AINT SCARED.

Joe, the PM I got from someone who SHALL BE NAMELESS daring YOU to call Guv out on the radio...well, I don't know how to say this, but they said you won't do it.

"Joe is scared. He won't do it. the little poor guy from the Delta won't do it" their words Joe

I don't know any other way to tell you.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on February 09, 2017, 11:57:20 pm
The truth as I recall is somewhere between all of you guys.

I do think Jeff Long said at one time that he wasn't really counting the first two years. I don't remember him giving a reason for that. See my previous post. This is pretty much standard practice, anyway.

I don't believe Jeff Long ever used the words 'dumpster fire' when talking about the bball program. In fact, I don't believe he's ever used those words---in any context.

The main problem Long overlooked in year one was the fact that Marshawn Powell blew out his knee early in the season. That team might have been OK with Powell.
[CENSORED]!

1highhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 09, 2017, 03:01:10 pm
HUMM another one of my threads moved. that means i got the best of the fire Mike guys yet again. that's good enough for me.i won the debate.

You haven't won anything.  That means that your threads are just dumb as freck!

1highhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 09, 2017, 02:36:15 pm
The moment FCJ turns on MA like he did on Heath and Pel, is going to be glorious.

FCJ will never turn on Mike.  He publicly went on DTS and RR asked him this question, FCJ, you mean to tell me that if CMA went winless the entire season you would still support him as the Razorbacks Coach?  And FCJ said yes!  So, there is no words that can get through to the man known as FCJ.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: 1highhog on February 10, 2017, 10:06:59 am
FCJ will never turn on Mike.  He publicly went on DTS and RR asked him this question, FCJ, you mean to tell me that if CMA went winless the entire season you would still support him as the Razorbacks Coach?  And FCJ said yes!  So, there is no words that can get through to the man known as FCJ.

What are the chances that the Forrest City Joe who started calling in to DTS in the early '90s is the same forrest city joe who posts on Hogville?  The former always seemed like a genuine, live-and-die with the Hogs fan that you'd want to have a beer with and talk Razorback sports.  The latter just seems like a troll.  Personally, I don't think they're the same.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

The OTR

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 10, 2017, 11:46:02 am
What are the chances that the Forrest City Joe who started calling in to DTS in the early '90s is the same forrest city joe who posts on Hogville?  The former always seemed like a genuine, live-and-die with the Hogs fan that you'd want to have a beer with and talk Razorback sports.  The latter just seems like a troll.  Personally, I don't think they're the same.

It's just like you to impune the character of Joe. I'm not surprised. Not suprised at all.

I've noticed you and Guv in cahoots on here for several years, and I knew it was leading to something like this. I hope when Joe outs Guv on Drivetime Sports, I hope he adds a word or two about you and your crap as well.

Jackrabbit Hog

February 10, 2017, 01:26:19 pm #270 Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:55:04 pm by Jackrabbit Hog
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 10, 2017, 12:57:17 pm
It's just like you to impune the character of Joe. I'm not surprised. Not suprised at all.

I've noticed you and Guv in cahoots on here for several years, and I knew it was leading to something like this. I hope when Joe outs Guv on Drivetime Sports, I hope he adds a word or two about you and your crap as well.

I'm surprised it's taken a Mensa-caliber genius such as yourself this long to figure out that Guv and I have an alliance that is slowly working its way through the board.  Like little ships traveling through a bloodstream Fantastic Voyage style, unable to be seen by mere mortals, until eventually we'll get eaten up by white corpuscles.  I call the shots and Guv is my primary minion.  ricepig and Boarffett are on board as well.  We orchestrated the coup that led to the banishment of Rev, OTR, Pondwater Jack and Harry Rex Vonner from Hogville.  Our next target......forrest city joe.

Join us, Pillowhead.  Together, we can make a difference.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 10, 2017, 12:57:17 pm

Frankly I don't care what Joe says about me on DTS, I've already outed him here on Hogville and I noticed that he hasn't posted in this thread today.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

WilsonHog

Quote from: GuvHog on February 10, 2017, 01:57:26 pm
Frankly I don't care what Joe says about me on DTS, I've already outed him here on Hogville and I noticed that he hasn't posted in this thread today.

He can't.

1highhog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 10, 2017, 11:46:02 am

Same here, I used to like that dude.  This guy is definitely not the same one, Auburn troll most likely.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Jackrabbit Hog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Wildhog on February 10, 2017, 02:51:36 pm
Yeah... but Joe makes the board more fun.  :(
Well that's obviously why we now have Pillowhead. Boy, talk about lunacy gone wild!!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

1highhog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 11, 2017, 02:10:16 am
And he was sent home to kick rocks...

mckinneyhog5, Every time I see you post something it reminds me why I like Scarlett Johansson so much.

The OTR

I know Joe is watching us through this forum during his ban period, and I feel a warm glow knowing he's reading these words.

Joe, we're with you in spirit. Go ahead and call in the radio shows, and tell them Pillohead Jackson and others are with you, and sure, go ahead and mention the ones who are against you and Mike. By name. Name names Joe. They deserve it, especially how they're taking swipes at you on here while you're banned.

GO HOGS!!!

hogsanity

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 14, 2017, 11:47:59 am
I know Joe is watching us through this forum during his ban period, and I feel a warm glow knowing he's reading these words.

Joe, we're with you in spirit. Go ahead and call in the radio shows, and tell them Pillohead Jackson and others are with you, and sure, go ahead and mention the ones who are against you and Mike. By name. Name names Joe. They deserve it, especially how they're taking swipes at you on here while you're banned.

GO HOGS!!!

wish you and all your accounts were there with him and not here with us
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Vantage 8 dude

GO HOGS!!!
Pillowhead, knowing you as I do that "warm glow" you're feeling is merely piss running down your leg. What a tool!!

Jackrabbit Hog

GO HOGS!!!

Just curious, but what are Odell's and Hoss's positions on Mike? 

The OTR

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 14, 2017, 01:13:11 pm
Just curious, but what are Odell's and Hoss's positions on Mike?

Odell and Hoss both support Mike, and they are both pulling for Forrest City Joe to get The Passover Exemption - if Joe knew an honest lawyer in the Memphis area to help him out on that, I'd help him pay some legal fees on that, but there aren't any we can find

WilsonHog

GO HOGS!!!

He's not banned.

Neither are you.

The OTR

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 14, 2017, 01:33:33 pm
Odell and Hoss both support Mike, and they are both pulling for Forrest City Joe to get The Passover Exemption - if Joe knew an honest lawyer in the Memphis area to help him out on that, I'd help him pay some legal fees on that, but there aren't any we can find

I talked to Wilson and all's taken care of.

You owe me a grand, cushionhead.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: 1highhog on February 10, 2017, 10:06:59 am
That part I would have loved to hear the mic drop when Rainwater asked him the point blank question, and received that kind of response.

But I'm glad he went on statewide radio to make a fool of himself. 

Think about it: a guy can go 0-30, and you would still support him. What kind of idiot does that?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on February 14, 2017, 02:25:07 pm
That part I would have loved to hear the mic drop when Rainwater asked him the point blank question, and received that kind of response.

But I'm glad he went on statewide radio to make a fool of himself. 

Think about it: a guy can go 0-30, and you would still support him. What kind of idiot does that?
Good, legitimate question. However, if you have to ask you obviously haven't been following all the drivel from Pillowbrain Jackson.

WilsonHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 14, 2017, 01:47:06 pm
The passover exemption came through!  :D

Thanks Wilson!  :D

Should I say, he never was banned.

Nice avatar you have there. Believe I've seen it somewhere before...

The OTR

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 14, 2017, 05:05:52 pm
Should I say, he never was banned.

Nice avatar you have there. Believe I've seen it somewhere before...

Thanks. It was my cousins.