Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anywhere to buy the DRF between Fayetteville and hot springs ?

Started by jdelo77, January 31, 2017, 09:59:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

Heading to OP Friday morning for the weekend ! And wanting to pick up a copy of the DRF so I can handicap on the way ...

OaklawnCapper

I am in Fort Smith and there isn't anywhere around here to buy one.  I have a DRF account and you can get 10 race cards for $29.99.  You can buy a single card for $3.50.

kingoftherapids

holeinthewall

I go the gas station next to Kawasaki dealership at South St exit in Benton.  Not many places carry them anymore.  Any of the stores at county line still carry them?

jdelo77

The first gas station on the right in Russellville carried them up until a few years ago ...

cbhawg03

I'll print you one off you can pick up in Fort Smith or at Law School in Fayetteville from me while you give me my case of beer  ;D

jdelo77

If you go to law school in Fayetteville I can arrange for you to pick it up next time your up this way !!! I'm actually looking for the paper copy for my father in law ...he won't handicap on an iPad and loves the old school version !

cbhawg03

Just print him one off?  Really not that many pages when you just print OP.

Yes, fortunately and unfortunately, I am up there 5 days a week attending classes.  You see though they have made it clear that he will stick to sprint races?  Now he can do some serious damage.

husker71

I print one off nearly every race day     normally about 44 pages BUT  I sure do miss having the old paper copy  I bet I had 200 of them in my apartment in Las Vegas  and I am not a hoarder    just had a couple of neatly stacked stacks of them    that was back in the day when I got them free everyday at the El Cortez

jdelo77

Quote from: cbhawg03 on February 01, 2017, 10:08:53 am
Just print him one off?  Really not that many pages when you just print OP.

Yes, fortunately and unfortunately, I am up there 5 days a week attending classes.  You see though they have made it clear that he will stick to sprint races?  Now he can do some serious damage.

I gotcha , yes his last two races looked visually ....you called it !

cbhawg03

Quote from: jdelo77 on February 01, 2017, 12:52:10 pm
I gotcha , yes his last two races looked visually ....you called it !

Moquett was set to have huge opening weekend, just none of his horses could get out of the gate except Whitmore and Petrov.  Petrov was screwed from the beginning when stuck chasing  Uncontested. 

Whitmore though, I like him at 6 and 7.  Not one of my favorites or anything, just he totally different horse at 6-7 compared to 2 turns.