Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Hand Shake

Started by Seminole Indian, December 20, 2016, 08:49:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

In their post game remarks about the bowl game, A-State players and HC commented that they felt they were disrespected by UCF players(apparently UCS sent their scout team to an event with A-State players) ,including them not wanting to shake hands with A-State players at the coin toss.

Here is a video that was posted on AStateNation:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155006976396264&id=69431101263

Ref made # 22 shake hands, but after the coin toss the UCF players left the field with out the normal hand shake. In hind sight probably not a very good idea.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

No they did not and the Referee asked them to multiple times. I noticed that live. Not respecting your opponent is a sure way to get the A*S kicked.

pigture perfect

Punks! Makes me even more glad we kicked their tails.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"