Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dee Liner

Started by Seminole Indian, December 18, 2016, 04:11:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Texas transfer, and Cure bowl MVP, Kendall Sanders, is rightfully getting a lot of love for his role in their bowl win, but Alabama transfer Dee Liner(6-2, 325) also had an outstanding game, and was unblockable at times.

That UCF had a hard time blocking him, was a big reason A-State's defense was so dominant, and his performance more than made up for the loss of their dominating NG Waylon Robertson (6-2,341).

A-State fans hope that his performance in the Cure Bowl is a foretaste of what to expect from him in 2017.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Did you read that somewhere, I know you didn't watch........ :-\

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on December 18, 2016, 04:26:39 pm
Did you read that somewhere, I know you didn't watch........ :-\
Absolutely, got it from stat's, message boards, highlights, and of course church (primary source of all things A-State). CBSSN is not in my Suddenlink package, can't even get a replay.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 18, 2016, 05:13:28 pm
Absolutely, got it from stat's, message boards, highlights, and of course church (primary source of all things A-State). CBSSN is not in my Suddenlink package, can't even get a replay.

That tier is just $8 more, I think, but who knows what anything costs with cell, cable, or telephone bills.......

Seminole Indian

I read on the A-State message board that you could signup and then cancel later, but chose not too. I'm not much into watching games live and prefer replays, and I'm not sure they replayed the game.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 18, 2016, 09:15:09 pm
I read on the A-State message board that you could signup and then cancel later, but chose not too. I'm not much into watching games live and prefer replays, and I'm not sure they replayed the game.

Actually it was on at about 5am Sunday morning.  Ran across it looking for something to watch.

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 18, 2016, 09:15:09 pm

You must not golf then, the Golf Channel is on that tier.

Seminole Indian

Most people assume that because my dad was outstanding in golf, and apparently took a lot of cash from a lot of people as a result, that I must play. Only played a couple of rounds in my life.

Don't race cars either, something else my dad was very good at.

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 19, 2016, 08:05:58 am
Most people assume that because my dad was outstanding in golf, and apparently took a lot of cash from a lot of people as a result, that I must play. Only played a couple of rounds in my life.

Don't race cars either, something else my dad was very good at.

Ok........I just asked if you played, not your handicap, lol.

Seminole Indian

December 19, 2016, 08:36:59 am #9 Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:48:30 am by Seminole Indian
I would say around 36 holes in my life, so more "no" than "yes" I guess.

Never played soccer but enjoy watching it, and might pay more if needed to continue to do so, but not golf.

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 19, 2016, 08:36:59 am
I would say around 36 holes in my life, so more "no" than "yes" I guess.

Never played soccer but enjoy watching it, and might pay more if needed to continue to do so, but not golf.

Well lots of soccer on the 400 channels, but they generally are on one of the 30's. It's kind of like the UIL championships, most were on FSSW, but if the Gizz, Stars, or Mavs were on, they had them on 419, plus ESPNU is on that tier.

Seminole Indian

Have not paid attention to what channels I get games on but I can normally find a game to watch. I'll even watch on a Hispanic channel. 

Have a lot of channels in the 200 that say programming will be available during Premier League Games, but not sure I have ever seen a game on them televised on them.

Only sporting event that I can sit and watch for any extended time. Guess it's because of the continuous action.

Still can't figure out exactly when a player is offside.

holeinthewall

Seminole Indian

ricepig

Quote from: holeinthewall on December 20, 2016, 07:28:42 am
Soccer Sucks

99% of it does for sure. The World Cup is ok, and the UEFA finals are ok, but to watch the rest of it, boring.