Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UALR leading Tulsa 45-31 at the half.

Started by FineAsSwine, December 03, 2016, 04:01:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Small but engaged crowd. Trojans playing well.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

69-57 Trojans with 1:29 remaining in the game. Marquis Johnson Jr., had a nice game as did Shoshi. Heading for the exit. Go Trojans.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Nosboar Accubond

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TrueBlue

I posted this in another thread but there were a lot of fireworks at that game.

Kim English (ex Missouri player for Haith and now assistant coach for Tulsa) was challenging fans to a fight during and after the UALR basketball game in Little Rock. He didn't like that they had loss and got into some shouting matches with several fans behind their bench. Matter of fact, Haith's whole coaching staff on the bench (except for Jim Platt - ex-Trojan HC) was seen cussing at fans and trying to get fans kicked out of the game the entire night. English had to be restrained by numerous police at the game in the tunnel.

Talking to some UALR reps, seems the Tulsa coaching staff started giving UALR problems the day before the game at the shoot around. They didn't like it that fans would be "so close" to their bench. Once the game started, they tried to place a row of temporary chairs between their bench and first section of fans. They were quickly told they had to move by security staff and that "set them off" the rest of the game. They were out for blood from then on.

If a few thousand fans upset the Tulsa team and their coaching staff, wait until they have to play in an arena with 15 - 20,000 fans. 

Pure class - but I wouldn't expect any less from Haith or any of his followers.

NWAHog479

Quote from: TrueBlue on December 06, 2016, 08:43:12 am
I posted this in another thread but there were a lot of fireworks at that game.

Kim English (ex Missouri player for Haith and now assistant coach for Tulsa) was challenging fans to a fight during and after the UALR basketball game in Little Rock. He didn't like that they had loss and got into some shouting matches with several fans behind their bench. Matter of fact, Haith's whole coaching staff on the bench (except for Jim Platt - ex-Trojan HC) was seen cussing at fans and trying to get fans kicked out of the game the entire night. English had to be restrained by numerous police at the game in the tunnel.

Talking to some UALR reps, seems the Tulsa coaching staff started giving UALR problems the day before the game at the shoot around. They didn't like it that fans would be "so close" to their bench. Once the game started, they tried to place a row of temporary chairs between their bench and first section of fans. They were quickly told they had to move by security staff and that "set them off" the rest of the game. They were out for blood from then on.

If a few thousand fans upset the Tulsa team and their coaching staff, wait until they have to play in an arena with 15 - 20,000 fans. 

Pure class - but I wouldn't expect any less from Haith or any of his followers.

What an absolute joke and shout out to the UALR fans for making it tough for Tulsa to come out of there with a win. Kim English and Haith need to grow up, can't believe somebody hired that guy.