Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HARDING

Started by pignparadise, November 26, 2016, 05:17:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

Watched Harding go to 13-0 on the road in Great Falls in overtime. Kicked a 47 yard field goal as time ran out to force overtime then a 35 yard field goal for the win
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

The OTR

Seminole Indian

Back on the road Saturday for a game against #1 N'west Mo. St. TBA.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

BR

Can't stop the freight train that is NW MoState   The Northwest Missouri State Bearcats football team has appeared in nine NCAA Division II national title games – winning five since  1994. The Bearcats have made the playoffs in 18 seasons and have also won or shared 27 MIAA titles.

Northwest Missouri State plays its games at Bearcat Stadium, built in 1917, and the oldest NCAA Division II stadium still in use. The field was expanded to 6,500 seats and a video screen was added in 2003 after Tjeerdsma began his run. This screen was replaced in 2014 by a 20-foot by 40-foot high-resolution screen with the scoreboard attached underneath.

It used to play its games with Pittsburg State University at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri in the Fall Classic at Arrowhead. The series was discontinued in 2013, games are now played on campus sites. Pittsburg has made four national title appearances since 1991. The Oct. 17, 2002 game was witnessed by 26,695—the largest number in MIAA history.

The team's best-attended local home game was 11,002 on October 18, 2014 against Pittsburg State University
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Seminole Indian

What a great season.

I was a student at A-State when they had their undefeated National Championship team  as a small college in 1970 ( no playoffs then), so I know how much fun it is for the students.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

BR

CONGRAT's NW Missouri State on their 6th National Title in D2 Football, that is a freaking awesome accomplishment.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

HardingHog

Harding Women's basketball team is playing in the Division 2 Final Four tomorrow night against #1 overall seed Ashland. This was their first season ever to make it to the Sweet Sixteen and have now rode that wave all the way to the Final Four! Congrats to them and best of luck to those ladies tomorrow night!

Seminole Indian