Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sharone Wright Jr.

Started by hogwood, September 06, 2016, 11:34:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwood

According to 247 it looks like we have offered lengthy 4* PG Sharone Wright Jr. out of South Carolina.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Av524jfYXI

Hawg Red

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogwood on September 06, 2016, 11:34:02 am
According to 247 it looks like we have offered lengthy 4* PG Sharone Wright Jr. out of South Carolina.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Av524jfYXI

Very good court vision, would be a great setup man for all of the talent we have coming in. If not him, someone similar.

Heck, even a Jabril Durham type distributor with athleticism who can play good defense but doesn't look to score a lot would be great with the guards and wings of the next two classes.

I do really like this kids game though. Wish we could make a serious run at him but looks like some other bigtime programs have him on their radar.

sunalmighty79

Didn't his pops play for the 76ers?

Hawg Red

Quote from: sunalmighty79 on September 06, 2016, 01:24:22 pm
Didn't his pops play for the 76ers?

Yes, he did. Unfortunately for him, he came up in the mid-90s and the medical technology wouldn't allow him to continue playing at a high level after some injuries from a car accident early in his NBA career.

hogwood

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 06, 2016, 12:30:07 pm
Very good court vision, would be a great setup man for all of the talent we have coming in. If not him, someone similar.

Heck, even a Jabril Durham type distributor with athleticism who can play good defense but doesn't look to score a lot would be great with the guards and wings of the next two classes.

I do really like this kids game though. Wish we could make a serious run at him but looks like some other bigtime programs have him on their radar.

We're actually one of his better offers. He has reported offers from Kansas St., Charlotte, Clemson, VCU, and Georgia Tech. Seems like we might be getting in early to me.

Hawg Red

Dad played at Clemson so I'd imagine they will hit him hard on that connection (assuming there is one).

Swinesong1

batmanfan

Seems like we are more so after combo forwards and is for the last two spots.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.