Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eldora Truck Race

Started by DeWayne R, July 20, 2016, 08:38:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeWayne R

this is real racing boys!!!
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

ImHogginIt

Quote from: DeWayne R on July 20, 2016, 08:38:58 pm
this is real racing boys!!!

Sprint Cup needs a couple dirt races. If nothing else so we can hear Danica cry  :D

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 20, 2016, 09:12:23 pm
Sprint Cup needs a couple dirt races. If nothing else so we can hear Danica cry  :D

It would be the Dillon boys crying.  "This dirt stuck to my hair gel!"

Some of the pretty boys in Sprint Cup might not be able to handle this.  Of course, Kyle Busch would probably spooge himself at the chance to run Eldora in a Sprint Cup car.

Xfinity series would rock on this.

Feel bad for Bobby Pierce.  Was running strong in 3rd place and cut the rear tire.  Under Nascar rules he has to get out of the car after hitting the wall and not being able to continue under his own power (the clutch is acting up and he can't get into reverse).

ImHogginIt

That was fun. NASCAR needs more of this in all three series. You would think their arrogant ownership would see that !

DeWayne R

Quote from: Buff on July 20, 2016, 10:05:38 pm
It would be the Dillon boys crying.  "This dirt stuck to my hair gel!"

Buff they race Modifieds and Late Models through the year.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 20, 2016, 09:12:23 pm
Have to give it to her boyfriend, he can wheel a car on dirt.

str8volfan

that was the best one yet. They are getting a better track under them. The first year, they basically raced on dirt packed like asphalt and it wasnt much of a show.

bulldog04

It would give nascar a spark for sure. It's been over 40 years since the major series raced on dirt

hawginbigd1

Quote from: str8volfan on July 21, 2016, 09:39:42 pm
that was the best one yet. They are getting a better track under them. The first year, they basically raced on dirt packed like asphalt and it wasnt much of a show.
I loved it this time, but I thought the racing was actually better last year, they were making moves from top to bottom last year 3 and 4 wide, it was a top or bottom race this year, with the top being dominant.